Chapter 3

It was finally the end of the school day in Gotham and that meant that they could finally get their phones out and that they could leave and go home. Damian had just reached his locked, after putting his books away he walked out of the school.

As usual, many girls came and tried to talk to him, but he just glared at them. After entering the limo he pulled out his phone and found..124 messages from the Marinette girl. He sighed, "something wrong master Damian" Alfred asked.

Hearing the boy's sigh, "just a wrong number Pennyworth, they have sent 124 messages apologising" he said, unknown to him Alfred smirked at the words wrong number.

The plan was working faster than they expected it to. "They must feel bad if they have apologised that many times," he responded.

Damian looked up from his phone for a brief second to look at Alfred who had his eyes on the road, then looked to his phone where he had been reading through the messages and most were apologies and others were explanations.

He thought for a moment before he started to type his own message, to reply to all 124 of hers.

Damian
It's ok, it was an accident and accidents happen.

He reread his message, he had been extremely nice to a girl he had never even met and that's saying something as he wasn't nice to most people. So why was he being uncharacteristically nice to someone who texted him by accident.

Throughout the rest of the car ride home he kept thinking about it, in the end presumed it was they had no idea who he was and didn't see him as a demon or the ice prince after all they were two people behind a screen.

In Paris

Marientte had finished school, she was walking home alone as Adrien adn Kagami had fencing practice today, luckily the class had been nice to her today and stuck with the verbal bullying.

Most would tell her that it should be reported and she had done that multiple times for it to be just brushed off and having the story twisted by Lila for her to be the bully, so what was the point she still had Tikki along with Adrien and Kagami not to mention they all knew each others identities.

So she knew she could trust them. While finishing her sentence she closed up her diary and put it away. She reached for her phone and found at least 5 messages from her class sending messages that no one deserved to receive.

Luckily this was just on her old phone, the one she kept in the bottom of a drawer, she rarely ever checked, after all if it was anyone important to her they would text or call her off of the new number.

Seh reached for her new phone and saw a message from the wrong number, she clicked on it and saw what he wrote.

Unknown number
It's ok, it was an accident and accidents happen.

It made her feel a bit better, she wanted to thank him for believing her, it hadn't happened in a while.

Marinette
Thank you for believing me, it's been a while since someone has.

Marinette typed what she realised, what she wrote and went to change it but clicked send instead, Marinette eyes widened what had she done, she was about to tell a stranger what had been happening in her life.

Luckily Tikki had calmed Marinette after a lot of spiralling and thinking about 'What ifs'.

Hi,

How was this chapter? Anyway, the next one should be out soon.

Enjoy reading :D