Chapter 6

Marinette looked over at her design. It was a dress with a ladybug inspired dress and it was turning out pretty good.

Her phone buzzed and she reached over for it, and unlocked her phone and saw a reply to her text to Damian. It had been a day since they had agreed to play 20 questions.

Damian
Nice to meet you as well, how old are you?

She read over the message it would be better to know how old the person she was texting was then texting a guy named Damian who could potentially be a paedophile.

Marinette
16, you??

She texted back and she looked over at Tikki who was watching the movie Mean Girls on her computer. She had heard her talk about watching the movie to Adrien and got curious and asked to watch it.

So here she was sitting at her computer watching Regina George and her friends.

In Gotham

Damian had been working with his blade in the bat cave since early in the morning while everyone else was asleep. About an hour he had been at the punching bag. His father had come in for a few minutes before heading to work.

Marinette
16, you??

He saw her message, she was the same age as him. It surprised him a little when he checked where the number was from it said Paris that was it, he hadn't bothered to finish the background check as Drake had entered the cave.

Damian
16 as well.

He typed, placing his phone and heading back over to the punching bag it had been ten minutes before he heard his phone ping as, by then the punching bag was on the floor with sand coming out of it.

He walked towards his phone when he heard someone come into the cave, "there you are, I've been looking for you" dick said, eyeing the broken punching bag.

"I'll grab a bag another bag later, Alfred wants you to come up for breakfast and I've been called into work see ya later Lill'D" Dick said giving him a hug.

"Unhand me Grayson" Damian said, getting out of his grip and walking to the elevator.

On his way to the manor he checked his phone and saw a text from Marinette.

Marinette
Cool, we're the same age.
So what's your favourite colour?

He read the question with a simple answer, he mainly preferred green along with dark red and yellow, which were the colours of his Robin suit.

Damian
Mainly green but otherwise a dark red and yellow.
How about you?

He responded waiting to enter the manor, walking to his room he decided to take a shower as he was stinking of sweat.

In Paris

Marinette had started working on a new hat for Tikki, so far she had a strawberry, cheese and a normal sunhat she had been thinking of drawing a flower one next.

Her phone let off a ping and she reached for it, seeing a notification that Damain had replied.

Damian
Mainly green but otherwise a dark red and yellow.
How about you?

Marinette
Black and red.

As Lila grew more popular she had started to ditch the love of pink and turned towards something that made her feel confident about her ladybug side.

Hey guys,

How have you all been? I have just started year 9 a few days ago and have been busy getting back into the school routine. Sorry for the wait for chapters on a lot of my books, but they all will be getting an update soon.

Enjoy reading :)