Chapter 14

For some reason Damian had a feeling that something wasn't right, when he had asked last about what she meant she said she wouldn't just tell a stranger a person she had no idea anything about her life problems.

But they had gotten to know one another over the passing days and she was a generally sweet person although he hoped she was after all the two had never actually met in person or even called.

So Damian decided to send a text, grabbing his phone he started writing a text and deleting it so many times that it had been half an hour till he decided what to send her.

Clicking send he watched as the message popped up and delivered under the text now all he had to do was wait. 

In Paris

Maths class could only last so long, she stalled as long as possible and ended up still being the first one out of class. It was as though everyone planned for her to leave first so they could follow her and watch her reaction.

Even if a teacher saw at this point what they would do other than believe she did it to herself or someone was getting revenge for Lila. At this point most of the faculty believed a select few didn't believe her and they stayed out of it.

So she decided to go to her locker as she walked through the door she felt her phone buzz pulling it she saw a text from Damian, he clearly had great timing, this could be her excuse to not see the graffiti.

She walked to her locker with her eyes on her phone. She pulled the locker open and split her books away and grabbed all the needed ones for tomorrow. Once she grabbed her books she closed the locker door without even glancing at it closed.

She knew her class and many of those who believed she was a bully were watching but she also knew it would kill Lila to not get a reaction out of her plus she probably had some master plan where she would turn the story to her doing something against the liar and everyone would agree.

She walked out of the locker bay without a word and typed a response to Damian's message

Damian

Good afternoon,

How was your day?

It was a simple question but it made her feel better that someone cared, sure it wasn't her parents or two best friends, but the fact that someone she barely knew cared made her feel a tinge of happiness.

Marinette

My day has been ok, you?

She had reached the school's entrance when she had typed back a reply and sent it, walking home the bakery was open and she saw many students from school, so deciding she had no interest in seeing them she took the back entrance that went straight to the apartment.