Chapter 12

Damian had received his message just before they were leaving for patrol, he made a friend. He was sure no one in his family other than Alfred and possibly his father would believe that he had made a friend.

The only reason they knew he was friends with Jon was because he said and everytime he said he and Damian were best friends he would always say self proclaimed.

He had texted back a simple message, this Marinette girl was different from most girls at his school who would only come up to him for money but what would she do when she found out he was the son of the richest man in Gotham.

Son of billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, would she see him differently? Or would she use their friendship to help her in some way. He didn't have to worry about none of this unless he ever decided to tell her he was a Wayne.

Pulling up the hood on his suit he got onto his bike and left the cave, from what he had heard from the news few criminals had broken out of Arkham the other day so it would only be a few days till they pull something.

Most likely a robbery or some large plan to lure in Bat family, the plans of criminals had been getting crazier lately but then again it was nothing they couldn't deal with.

In Paris

Finishing up lunch she grabbed her phone and walked out of the apartment and made her way to class, walking into the school most students had yet to return so she walked into the locker room.

Feeling her phone buzz she pulled it out of the bag when she got to her she looked up to see 'Maritrash' spray painted in bright red. It took a lot of effort not to scream or throw something out of anger.

But Marinette opened her locker and grabbed her science book, Lila wanted a reaction from her well she wasn't getting one she could play the little victim all she wanted but there was no way Marinette would walk right into a trap.

Slipping the science book in her bag, she placed her english textbook back, closing her locker she quickly looked around the locker room she found it empty.

Lila was probably hopping she would be late like always and have her publicly humiliated but she had the books she needed for the rest of the day so she wouldn't get a reaction today.

Hopefully a teacher would see it before she found out about it, walking into her science class she saw Miss Mendeliv correcting some of the pop quizzes from last class. Taking her seat in the back of the class she pulled our books and pencil case.

Checking her phone she still had ten minutes before class started so she could use her phone as class had yet to begin. Checking the notification from before it was from Damian.

Damian

Nice to meet you as well, friend.