Chapter 23

Firstly I want to say a big thank you for all your ideas. They were so helpful and reminded me of where I was planning to go with this book and you have all given good ideas which I plan to combine into the plot.

The calls between the two began to grow more and more frequent with the two quickly bonding over their love of animals and sketching often the two would call and just sketch talking about nothing and everything. 

Marinette felt more freedom when it came to her friendships and happiness without the constant thought of stopping the liar but at this point Damian was right she had done more than enough and if it was not enough to get through their heads it was on them now, not her. 

Even at school people had started to notice a change, one Lila feared at first sight though when no move was made to prove her wrong or to even interrupt or contradict her with her own words. It was exactly as the brunette wanted total control over the class minus Kagami and Adrien. 

Though the two missed many classes with the crazy schedules put on them by their parents. Yet Marinette couldn't be happier for when she walked into class to see them sitting in their spots beside and in front of her. 

Adrien and his dumb cat puns and his dramatic flare and Kagami's sass to his cat comments and the good old death threat aimed at the sausage haired girl. 

Her favourite being "if a person loses 36 minuets every sausage how many is she down to, I need to schedule her day of death to dance on her grave the day after" it had begun after the conversation of what the idea of her hair was supposed to be of and how she had failed drastically in comparison to what she ended up with. 

Even Damian's brothers and father began to notice a difference with the continuous phone calls though he would never tell them who they were to but they could always try and hack his phone though with the major Arkham breakout from less than a week ago no one had time. 

Alfred and Gina were enjoying the progress in their companionship and with the term break approaching fast they would be meeting before they even knew it, though it they had already met over face time was yet to be determined. 

If not it would be quite fun for the two to watch as the grandchildren figure out whats right in front of them. 

Happy holidays, everyone and again a big thank you for all the help in the previous chapter, I can't be more grateful.