The Party Goes On

"Oh what have you done? You're a pink pony girl and you dance at the club oh mama." I sang while Music man controlled the DJ booth.

Chica and Roxy slowly danced on the floor while Monty just watched in pure aloneness. "I'm just having fun on the stage in my heels it's where I belong." I had barely noticed Freddy standing in the doorway, looking tired. I caught his gaze and waved at him. "At the pink pony club, I'm gonna keep dancing at the pink pony club, I'm gonna keep dancing down in West Hollywood I'm gonna keep on dancing at the pink pony club." The music slowly faded out and I breathed heavily, there was a short applause before Monty made his way to the stage.

"Time to pick this shit up!" Monty yelled and pointed at Music Man to start the music, it was some song that you would hear at a rave or something, I made my way to Freddy.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm fine, and you?"

"I slept off a pretty bad headache but I'm fine now." We both went silent, not knowing what to say to each other. "Do you want to dance?" I blurted out.

"Sure." Freddy answered and I pulled him onto the dance floor, he didn't seem into it at first, but he really got into it.

"This goes to the strippers and the fucking porn stars and the sexy mother fuckers showing shit at the bar." Monty sang.

"Is this really appropriate for children?" I shouted over the loud music.

"No, this isn't either though." Freddy spun me around and pulled me into him.

"Freddy!" I was shocked that he could be that smooth.

"When I get dancing, I just can't stop." Freddy continued to dance with me. We danced together most of the night. I did let Monty cut in a few times, just so no one would realize I was starting to become fond of Freddy. We ended the night by singing one of Music Man's originals.

"His dick smaller than my toes, yeah yeah smaller than my toes, his dick smaller than my toes, I'd rather ride squidward's nose." Music man did his little dancey dance as we sang. At this moment, I really felt like I was finally a part of the gang. Freddy walked me to my door after everyone had gone inside their apartments. We were alone.

"I'm sorry for earlier." He rubbed the back of his head and looked away.

"It's fine, you weren't well." I yawned and looked at him, his blue eyes stared into mine, it was hard not to stare into them for too long, "I'll see you tomorrow at practice?"

"Yeah, I can't wait." He smiled and I let myself in my room.

/Freddy's POV/

(Y/N) slowly shut the door and I stood there for a second, for that whole conversation, I could only focus on the smell of her perfume, it lingered so very lightly and then disappeared into the air. Goddamn it get yourself together Fazbear, you can't fall for a band mate, that never works out. I sighed and went back to my room and crashed in my bed. I had practice in the morning.

/Songs Mentioned: Pink Pony Club by Chappell Roan, Man Areas by Jonny McGovern, Squidward's Nose by Cupcakke/