Everyone Knows

"Freddy, where are you going?" Roxy called after me, but I just ignored her, I couldn't be in the room, watching (Y/n) fawn over that guy. I leaned against a nearby wall and breathed, trying to calm down. I froze when I heard people talking and looked in the direction it was coming from. It was (Y/n) and that guy.

"Freddy?" Dammit I didn't want her to notice me. "I want you to meet Mark!" She brought Mark over to me and I looked him up and down. What did she see in him? I was taller and way better looking. "Mark, this is my boyfriend, Freddy."

"You know, when you have two boyfriends, you usually don't want to introduce them to each other." I growled.

/(Y/n)'s POV)/

"What are you talking about Fred?" I looked at him confused, he knew this was just a cover up, I told him.

"You don't think that I see how you look at him?" Freddy lowered his voice. "You two obviously belong together." He motioned to Mark and I.

"Freddy!" I grabbed his hand as he tried to walk away.

"Don't pretend that you don't fuck him when you're not with me." Freddy shoved me hard enough to where I stumbled back.

"You can walk away, but we're talking later." I said in an angry tone, how could he not trust me? I told him I loved him and I meant it. Freddy and I avoided each other the whole night, I just focused on having fun with my friends. Eventually the party ended and everyone had to leave, I immediately pulled Freddy out into the hall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

"What's wrong with me? I saw how you looked at that guy!" He yelled back.

"Why are you so jealous? You're the one who doesn't want the others to know!" I got in his face.

"What do we not know?" Chica asked, Freddy and I both looked over at the rest of the band, they stood in the hall, looking confused.

"Oh I'll tell you." I started.

"(Y/n), don't." Freddy reached for my hand, but I pulled my hand away.

" Freddy and I have been dating, behind your backs. He's the one that left these goddamn hickies all over me and Mark was just a cover up." Everyone was quiet, no one knew what to say.

"You could have told us, we're your friends." Roxy said, sounding hurt that we had kept it from everyone.

"I would have loved to, every time we had 'guitar practice' we weren't practicing guitar, but he didn't want to tell you and now he's mad because I tried to keep it a secret for his sake." I wiped a tear off of my cheek and stormed off. I slammed the door of my apartment, breaking down into full sobs as I started packing everything back up, planning on quitting in the morning. I got maybe three things into a box before I bent down on the floor and sobbed, suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Hey, it's me." Monty's voice came from the other side of the door.

"I don't want you here."

"(Y/n), if you're thinking of leaving, don't, everyone loves you here." He said from the other side, I opened the door quickly and looked at the red head.

"Wouldn't you rather be fucking the daycare attendant?" I sneered and then shut the door. I sighed and laid on my bed, Bug cuddled up next to me as I cried, fuck this place.