Kiss Me More

"So is your gentleman caller coming tonight?" Chica finally exited the bathroom, putting on a green earring.

"He says so." I looked at her, I didn't know why it took her so long to get ready, all that she wore was a simple makeup look and a pink mini dress.

"I can't wait to meet him!" Chica cheered and checked her phone, "It's time." She smiled and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me to our other band members. I could feel Freddy's eyes on me as we stood and talked for a moment. He had been waiting all day to see me in the small black dress.

"Alright showtime!" Josh walked to us, a large clipboard in his hands. Everyone followed him, Freddy and I trailing behind slowly.

"I can't wait to rip that thing right off of you." He growled in my ear and slapped my butt, I let out a small yelp and everyone looked back at us.

"Freddy stepped on my foot." I blushed, luckily it was showtime and everyone was too focused to investigate that lousy excuse.

The party was taking place in the karaoke area. I was astonished at how many people, bots were rolling around, serving alcohol, a very strange site for somewhere that was originally for children. The crowd cheered as we stood in front of Music Man.

Freddy smirked at me and then spoke into his microphone, " Let's get this party started! One, two, three!" Everyone started jumping up and down.

"My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know for sure." We all sang together and danced around, getting that sweet, sweet, audience engagement.

"Thank god for mom and dad for stickin to-together cause we don't know how." I looked around the crowd looking for my 'gentleman caller as Chica called him and smirked. I recognized him right away even though I hadn't seen him in so long. Mark and I were really close friends in high school and he would do anything for me, even pretending to be my friend with benefits. The rest of the band continued singing the chorus of Hey ya's while I stopped to talk to him.

"Long time no see." I hugged Mark.

"I can't believe you just up and left and of course the first thing you need is for me to act like you fuck buddy." He laughed, "You haven't changed."

"One sec." I sang my part into the microphone and then turned back to him. "Don't act too touchy, just enough to hint at it alright, I'm about to flirt with you big time." Mark smirked at my directions, this situation reminded me of the time we acted as a married couple so we could sneak into a wedding.

"Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my caddy." Freddy looked at me and winked, well that just made what I'm about to do 10 times worse.

"Don't want to meet you mama." I faced Mark and pulled him in close. "Just want to make you cumma." I tousled his hair and then walked away. I continued to interact with guests until the song was over due to the amount of dancing we were doing, we got a small break in between songs, Music Man began playing his music as we all took a quick breather. Freddy pulled me aside where no one could see us.

"What the hell was that?" He was jealous, it was kind of cute.

"I'm saving our asses, Chica noticed you little love bites, don't worry, he's just a friend and keep your cool." I whispered to him and headed back out, Chica came up to me and a smile formed on her face.

"I think I saw you flirting with a certain someone." She pointed to Mark, who pretended like he wasn't looking at us.

"Yeah, that's Mark."

"Well you have to introduce me!" Chica pulled me over to him, okay this was the endgame.

"Hey sweet thing." Mark smirked and threw an arm around me.

"Mark, this is Chica, Chica, this is Mark." Mark shook her hand, keeping his free hand on my waist.

"Chica!" Roxy called the blonde over.

"Oh, I'll see you later." Chica ran off and Mark dropped his hand.

"Sweet thing? Really?" I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"It's part of my character, babes." Mark shrugged and we both laughed, it was so nice to have an old friend around.

/Freddy's POV/

I stared at the two as they laughed, they were so intimate, there was no way that they were 'just friends'.

"Yo bro, you ok?" Monty looked at me and then followed my gaze, "No way, you have a little crush."

"A crush? No I don't."

"Look, you know it's not worth it, Chica told me that she's been sneaking out every night to see that dude." I looked at Monty, my face becoming more red with jealousy. I knew that this was part of a cover up, but some of it could be true, was (Y/n) laying in his bed when she wasn't in mine?

"Thanks for the tip." I said and Monty walked off, probably to flirt with some girl. I grabbed myself a drink and sat down, this was going to be a long night.

"Now let's get the ladies up here!" Music Man's voice echoed.

 /(Y/N)'s POV/

I left Mark to go up front, Roxy and Chica joined me and the music began.

"We hug and yes, we make love and always just say goodnight." Chica began to sing. I looked around for Freddy, I chose this song specifically for him, but couldn't see him in the crowd. "Can you kiss me more?" The beat dropped and we parted to flirt with the men and women in the crowd, Josh said that we had to use our sex appeal to make customers want to come back. I was in the middle of dancing with an older man, but then Mark grabbed me and started dancing with me. I gave him 'what the hell are you doing eyes' and he just flashed me a mischievous smile.

"I'm the typical jealous boyfriend." He twisted his face into his best smolder and spun me around. I noticed Freddy's brown hair in the back of the crowd.

"Let me go for a sec." I walked up to Freddy, smiling, "I, I feel like fucking something!" I shouted that part of the song as I looked him up and down, but he didn't look pleased with me. I continued to sing as I had planned to sing this part to him all night. "But we could be corny fuck it, sugar I ain't no gummy dummy, I like to say what if, but if we could kiss and just the rubbish." I put a hand on his arm, but he just turned and walked away. I finished the song like normal, after all, the show had to go on despite how everyone felt. 

/Songs mentioned: Hey Ya! by Outkast, Kiss Me More by Doja Cat + SZA/