Debut

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself as I tried to put on the bright blue leather pants.

"Knock knock." Josh exclaimed as he opened the door. I looked at him awkwardly, only having one leg in tight pants. "First time?" He chuckled and walked over to me, helping get the demon leggings on.

"Don't tell your girlfriend about this." I laughed as Josh snapped me with my waistband.

"I don't think my boyfriend will mind." Oh shit, Josh is gay.

"Oh Jesus, I didn't know." I chuckled. Josh helped me get ready for my debut the best he could, struggling more than we probably should have. "Okay I think I'm ready." I looked at myself in my rockstar costume. "Do you think it's a little too over the top?" I asked Josh.

"No, it's perfect, now go." Josh pushed me out of the room and then led me below stage to the lift, the rest of the band was already standing there, ready to go.

"Hot damn!" Monty dropped his jaw on the floor when I walked in.

"Don't get too excited, we're about to go on stage." I laughed and looked at everyone in their costumes, they looked completely different from the sweat pants wearing people I saw everyday.

"Alright everyone, showtime in 5 minutes!" A tech person stated and everyone got into their places.

"Please put your hands together for Freddy Fazbear and the gang! Staring new band member, (Y/n) (L/n)!" A man's voice boomed from the loud speakers and the lift began to move. I didn't have any time to be nervous when I was on stage, the lights were bright and it felt like it went by so quickly. We finished up our set and I followed the others as they stepped off stage to meet the fans. A swarm of kids formed around me, asking a million questions. I just smiled and stayed in character.

/Freddy's POV/

I looked over at (Y/n), the kids loved her, I knew everything would be alright. I couldn't help but smile watching the girl get face level with the kids and make them laugh and giggle. Her costume hugged her curves tightly and left little to the imagination, but that was alright with me.

"Freddy, no drooling on the job." Roxy waved a hand in front of my face.

"Drooling? What are you talking about?" I said nervously.

"Oh come on, you're obviously simping." Roxy rolled her eyes and smirked.

"I am not!" I'm sure Roxy would have taunted me more if the intercom didn't interrupt us.

"Attention all guests, Freddy and his friends will now be taking photos in their green rooms."