Old Friend

I hummed as I ran from table to table, taking orders. After the Freddy thing, I moved back home, that was the deal I had with my parents. If Fazbears didn't work out, I would move back and work at the family restaurant.

"(Y/n)! Order up!" My dad shouted from the kitchen and I quickly stacked the food onto my tray.

"Those tables need wiped down once your done with that." My mother pointed to two tables in the back, I nodded and handed out the food I had before making my way back there. It was usually less noisy back here, most people wanted to sit at the windows or at the bar. I bobbed my head to the music playing on the radio, singing to myself.

"You have a beautiful voice." I jumped a little and looked at the man sitting at the table behind me.

"Oh you spooked me." I turned to look at him. "Bonnie?" I looked at him shocked, he looked a little different from the pictures at Fazbears, but his features were undoubtedly the same.

"Yes it's me, do want an autograph or something?"

"No thanks, it's just, Freddy misses you." I didn't mean to just say it, but it just kind of happened.

"What game are you playing at?" He stood up and left the restaurant. I wanted to chase after him and tell him how I knew Freddy, what had happened between us, but my parents continued to bark orders.

/Sometime later/

I took a breath as I finished wiping down the tables, the restaurant was now spotless. I was the only one inside, everyone else had gone home. My parents alway made me stay late and clean so they could go home early, I poured myself a glass of water and sat down, it was rare that I got to sit in silence now, all of my time was spent in the restaurant since I was constantly recognized everywhere for being a part of Freddy and the gang. It made good business for my family, but it was awful never being alone. I took a sip of my water almost spitting it out due to a loud knock on the door. I got up and looked out, it was Bonnie.

"Bonnie, did you forget something earlier?" I asked as I let him in.

"How do you know about me and Freddy?" He looked at me skeptically.

"Why do you want to know?"

"If Freddy told you about us, that means that you were close and that means that you know he wouldn't open up to just anyone." The purple haired man sat down and I followed suit, sitting across from him.

"Well it's I was in the band before I quit a month ago." I shrugged, I couldn't read him, so I didn't know how much I could tell him. "You don't recognize me?"

"I don't keep up with that stuff, it hurts too much." Bonnie looked down.

"We dated." I said and Bonnie looked up at me, "We got really close and then we broke up and that's why I left."

"You can tell me everything, I can tell that you crave the spotlight, you wouldn't leave because of some silly break up." I caved in and and told Bonnie everything, leaving out the amount of times Freddy and I spent the night together. Bonnie just shook his head smiled, "He's still a thick skulled idiot."

"You have to go see him, he misses you a lot." I said to Bonnie, I still cared for Freddy, he was my best friend.

"Ah, you still love him?" Bonnie wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"And you don't?"

"Okay, low blow, for your information, I have moved on." Bonnie snapped back at me. "I am going to see to see him again, I miss my old friend."

"Good, when you go can you let the rest of the gang know that I miss them?" I stood up to exit the restaurant with Bonnie.

"What are you talking about? You're going with me." Bonnie smiled. Oh hell no.