𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑

𝗧𝗼𝗽: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: 𝗗𝘂𝗸𝗲

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗗𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 5'8 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 6'0

🤎

-"YOOO!!!" Duke heard his friend yelling

-"YOOO!!!" Duke heard his friend yelling. "Jesus bro.." he mumbled to himself. It was currently 10 pm, all of AMP and the camera crew had just came back home after a long day of filming. Ever since fans have been complaining about Chris not uploading on time, they've worked harder to make sure the vids get out on time.

However, that also means messing up their regular sleep schedule. "AYEEEE" he heard Kai yell once again. He took a pillow, covering his ear.

Yet he could still hear his lil short kai being as loud as ever. "Nah, this mf too little to be so fucking energetic." He thought getting out of bed.

He left to go downstairs, getting a bottle of water. Also running into a fellow AMP member. "Wassup Duke, you aight?" Chris asked seeing his friend with slightly baggy eyes, his eyes low looking like all his energy was drained.

"Im straight, just tryna sleep but NIGGAS wanna be all loud and shit." He answered truthfully. Chris laughed. "According to him, he only streaming for maybe 2-3 hours. You'll be fine bruh." Chris patted his shoulder. "Oh and get some sleep, lookin like you off drugs bruh."

Duke chuckled and hugged him. Snuggling into Chris's chest, taking in his scent. "U-uh, Duke!" He heard a voice call out. He quickly shook his head, pulling away. "M-My bad" he immediately apologized. Chris smirked at the man. "It's cool, goodnight."

And with that they both went to their bedrooms, somehow sleeping through all the commotion.

𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝖣𝖴𝖪𝖤 𝖯𝖮𝖵 |

I groaned and turned over, pushing my phone off the bed in the process. Shit has been ringing for bout a good 30 minutes now and Im tryna sleep.

Soon, I just gave up, kissing my teeth and wiping my eyes when hit with light from the sun. It was a phone call, I answered being met with yelling. "BRO DUKE WHERE ARE YOU AT?" Davis yelled into the phone.

I sighed, turning down the volume as Davis ranted about him waking up on time and shit. "First of all nigga, calm the fuck down wit all dat yellin! It's 8 in the fucking morning, shut the fuck up!" I yelled back as he went silent.

I heard him sigh. "Hear, you talk to em." He said before I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business, waiting for somebody to say something before I just hang up. "Duke," Chris's voice was heard. He sounded so, sexy. Oh fuck.

"What bruh." I answered though. I'll admit, Chris fine as fuck, and I might have a little crush on him. I think he knows too. Ever since I came out as gay he lowkey been eyeing me and I've been doing the same. But, I would never tell him I love him more than a friend, he stay being around girls and shit. He don't like men.