𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐈

𝗧𝗢𝗣: 𝗗𝗨𝗞𝗘
𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗠: 𝗞𝗔𝗜

🤎

( 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀)

- A soft smile was shown on Kai's face as he pulled up the chat on his phone. He was doing a 24 hour stream but hopped in bed early.

"Y'all are crazy." He laughed. He continued to joke around until he got a text message. He smiled seeing it was Duke, he began to feel butterflies.

𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 | 𝗗𝘂𝗸𝗲🫶🏾😍

Yooo u still up?

Wsp yeah I am. You need something?

Damn. Tf I do? I'm just tryna come across the hall real quick and chill😗

👀
Seen 2:34 am

Shii you tryna let me lay down some pipe or nah

You could...

Typing....

If I wasn't doing a 24 hour stream💀

Fuck that I make you mah little slut on stream. Have you screaming my name and begging for more like the lil whore you is. Let everyone know who runs shit. Ion give no fucks and you know this. I'm coming rn. Be ready baby boy💚😘

Hurry.😫
Seen 2:40 am

Kai bit his lip and squeezed his thighs together. He got up, silently but with a smirk he moved the camera angle so people would be able to see any and all activities that happen on his bed. He pulled the blanket down to the bottom of the bed, moving the pillows as he turned down his red LED lights.

Chat oblivious as he took off his hoodie leaving him in a white tanktop and shorts— boxers.

Just then he heard a knock at the door. He hummed in approval, grinning as Duke walked in shirtless and in grey sweatpants.

He ran over, be brought into a hug as Duke kissed his forehead and grabbed his lil bubble butt. "You ready baby?" He asked picking up Kai. They made it to the bed , Alright kissing over each other, stripping in the process.

"D-Duke." He squeaked when Duke latched on to his sensitive spot. He could feel skin ripping, "harder bitch." He said to aggravate him. Duke smirked and bit down harder, sucking on it aggressively after.

"Oh f-fuckk" he moaned. Duke could feel his dick practically begging to be let out his boxers.

He watched as Kai turned over, face down ass up. He had the perfect arch showing the Green diamond head that belonged to the buttplug he had in all day. Duke was shocked at first.

"So you planned on getting dicked down?" Duke slowly pulled out the plug, Kai let out a whine in response. "Maybe..I had a dude coming over— Ugh!" He whole body jerked forward as Duke slammed into him. All at once.

"Lemme find out you got random nigga up in hea' I beat yo ass." Duke spat before sending a punch to his back to deepen his arch. Kai felt his eyes roll back as Duke continued to pound into him. Instantly hitting his g-spot with every thrust.

Kai's eyes already began to water as he felt his walls being tore down by the big dick and it's owner.

"You hear me?!" Duke grabbed his dreads. "Y-yes n-nigga!" Kai moaned out loudly. "Yeah..who this ass belong to?" Duke pulled him up to his chest. "You nigga! Oh fuck!" Kai put his hand against his thigh, trying to push him back a little.

"C- chill out.."Kai choked out as he was pushed back down. "Don't touch me slut, who am I?!" Duke leaned down, slowling down his thrust by a bit as he kissed the smaller boys jaw, down to his neck. "I love you baby boy. Say my name c'mon let the world know who I am." He gave him passionate strokes.

Kai babbled some nonsense before getting his head together. "D-daddy..you daddy! Harder daddy faster!" Kai sobbed. Duke picked up back the pace. Kai could only grip the sheets until his knuckles hurt. A knot building up in his stomach as he clenched around the now brown cream covered dick that slid in n out of him.

"You finna cum baby? Cum fa me." Duke reached under and grabbed his precum leaking dick. Kai's mind cloudy. All the pleasure at once was overwhelming but he had no choice to lay there and be a good slut for daddy.

"I-Im gonna- Uhh!" Duke grabbed the hands that attempted to push on him once again, pinning them down. Man below him, eyes crossing as his orgasm hit him like a bus.

"I l-luh you too daddy." Kai smiled while catching his breath. Duke helped him ride out his high, Kai squeezed around him, making him moan and release a fat nut deep inside his lover.

"Fuckkk, you shit feel so good..got a old nigga tired." Duke panted while he slowly pulled out. Both of them letting out a low moan.

Meanwhile, the chat was going ballistics. The views had went up along with his followers. "Nah gangy fucking on camera on twitch is crazy" the donation voice read out loudly causeing both of them to chuckle.

"You definitely bout to be banned for a good month. Gives me more time to beat yo back in." Duke pulled Kai closer, "go to sleep, and pray you'n get banned." Duke joked as they laid there, Kai soon falling fast asleep while Duke stayed up talking on stream.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 |

- I know y'all been waiting on this for a minute more is to come dont worry😭
Hope yall enjoyed tho. Have a great day or night🤎

Byeee🫶🏾 love y'all