𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐈

𝗧𝗼𝗽: Joshua
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Kai

(𝗔/𝗡: ouuuu niggas been askin for this ever since the last oneshot book I did lmaoo
Also If you want a better understanding of this oneshot I suggest reading my book BROMANCE ;)

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

- "Josh I don't like this anymore." Kai mumbled referring to their poly relationship as he was listening to Duke and Bruce go at it downstairs. He was upstairs in Joshua's office, sitting by the door.

"I'm so tired, I don't even feel like interfering tonight." Josh sighed as he published videos for YouTube.

The sound of glass smashing made them both jump. Josh huffing putting his head in his hands. Kai moved closer to him and rubbed his back.

They soon got fed up and went downstairs to see Bruce standing there with bruised knuckles, he looked angry as tears streamed down his face.

"C'mere Bruce." Josh tried to pull him into his arms, the man pushing him back, storming out the house slamming the door.

This was a constant thing, the four would be fine one minute then the next Duke and Bruce are going at it. Kai and Josh being in the middle of it all.

"I'll clean up, go upstairs Kai." Josh said yawning. "Your tired, you haven't slept Josh." Kai frowned looking at the heavy eye bags he had.

"I got it... just...please." Josh grabbed the broom and the vacuum. Kai felt bad for Josh, he was always the one cleaning up after their messes.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kai rubbed his eyes, sitting up in the bed once he heard muffled yelling. Looking next to him Josh was up too, balling up his fists and taking deep breaths.

"It's okay...calm down." Kai patted his back. "I love you. I'll go see what's going on." Kai kissed his cheek making him smile. "Whatever.."

Kai made his way out of bed and into the guest room to see Duke pulling Bruce by his hair shouting at him. Bruce yanked on his hand, trying to get him to let go since it started to hurt bad.

"L-let go." He stuttered, his grip getting tighter. A tear ran down Bruce's face. Kai instantly went to break them up. "Yo, it's 2 in the morning, what the fuck are y'all doing?" Kai asked pulled Bruce away who held his head .

"I'm so tired of yall fighting every five fucking seconds, Im in there with Josh tryna sleep and y'all in here arguing!" Kai complained loudly.

Duke kissed his teeth. "I'm done with this shit, I luh yall but the four way relationship ain't fa me. I can't do this anymore." Duke said before walking out the room, they listened to him call someone as he put on his sneakers and left.

Kai looked towards Bruce who wiped his face. "Bruce what the hell bro. We spoke about all this fighting and shit when we all got back on good terms." Bruce looked down.

"It wasn't my fault." He spoke lowly.

"Then who's fucking fault was it Bruce?" Kai raised his voice. "His! I caught that fuck nigga cheating after we went out with those girls—" Bruce paused covering his mouth.

Kai looked confused. "Wait, what girls? The same girls that were hitting on y'all? The same girls me and Josh ain't fuck with because they was talkin down on us?! BRUCE! The bitch that assaulted me? Are you deadass?" Kai looked furious now.

Josh couldn't go back to sleep when he heard that, he came walking in. "Bruce you serious? After everything. After all we been through, you pull some shit like that?" His voice cracked.

Bruce stayed silent just staring at them. "So you'n got nothing to say? Get the fuck out the house bitch. You and the nigga can leave. I fucking hate y'all!" Kai shouted.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- A few weeks later, the house pretty much belonged to Kai and Josh resulting in it being way more peaceful and calming.

"Josh c-chill!" Kai laughed squirming around. Josh laughed with him continuing to tickle him all over. Once he stopped Kai wheezed as he almost fell onto the floor.

Luckily he caught him just in time and put him onto his lap. Kai stared at him admiring his facial features before grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him forward into a kiss.

"I love you Josh, the fact that your the only one that stayed with him even after all this time." Kai said smiling. Josh smiled back sitting back.

"I love you too Kai, I couldn't ask for anything more. Your like all I need at this point." He said kissing on his neck.

"Your like the resource for my happiness."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...|