𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎

𝗧𝗼𝗽: 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹

A/N: 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲...𝗜𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲.😭

🤎

- TOP chuckled to himself

- TOP chuckled to himself. Putting on his black forces as he left the house. His phone in his right, Makayla's voice spoke loudly on Instagram live.

"That nigga yb mad cuz Im fucking his man! Ain't my fault yo boyfriend cheated— I don't blame em!" She laughed.

He simply got into his tinted car, his normal resting mug face watched continued to watch the live.

"Oh and y'all, tell that bitch ass nigga he can come get his shit back in blood! He pussy as hell!! Just like his bitch ass maw maw!"

The male only shook his head, trying his best to calm down as he left his driveway, speeding down the street. "Yo siri call savage!" He demanded. "Calling Savage🗡❤️‍🔥" The AI dialed the number. Listening to it ring before a deep voice greeted him.

"You seen ha live huh?" Shéyaa asked. "Mhm." He hummed. "Ia tell the others get ready, send me da addy. Have fun Top." Shéyaa responded already knowing he switched.

Trell couldn't help but smile, his bestfriend always knew the drill, neva asked questions.

"Oh imma have fun..lots of fun.."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Top held an evil smirk as he reached his ex boyfriend's house. He banged on the door. "Chill! Who the fuck banging on my door?!" Johnathans voice was heard. He came to the door shirtless.

"Heyy baby—" he choked as he was pushed inside, onto the floor. The shorter male closed the door with his foot. Holding down blue by his throat. "W-woah w-what a-are you doin?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"I shoulda known from tha start not to trust yo ass. Rest in hell bitch made nigga." He pulled his Glock out and pointed it to between his eyes. Johnathan began to cry.

"Oh! You cryin now?! You wasn't cryin when you was fucking that std havin whore!!" He pushed it down harder.

He sent two shots, blood splattered all over him, along with the once baby blue colored walls of the living room. Kentrell took out his phone, snapping a picture of the corpse.