𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

𝗧𝗼𝗽: AMP Duke
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Bruce DEO

(𝗔/𝗡: I ship them. Period. What y'all think? Besides that, thank you for 90k on this book. I'm glad you guys enjoy it. Yk the drill. Ignore mistakes.)

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

- "Uh fuck..." Bruce moaned out as held his legs up for the viewers to get a good view of the toy buzzing away inside him. He threw his head back when another donation came in. He smiled into the camera while biting his lip.

He was a famous pornstar, in the top 0.1 percent of creators. Everyone loved him. He was small and petite with a fat ass, always flaunting it every chance he got. However, he never showed his face. He would wear a mask in every live stream and video.

It made people more determine to find out who he was.

The funny part about it? The fact that he was also a famous streamer on twitch. Who would've thought their favorite streamer was also a well known pornstar?

Knocking him off guard, suddenly a bunch of donations came rolling in making him scream as his legs shook.

Thebiggdrop donated 3000 coins
Thebiggdrop donated 2000 coins
Thebiggdrop donated 5000 coins

"I-oh my god! W-wait!" He whimpered and moaned loudly, tears fell down his face as cum spurted out his tip, painting his stomach with white streaks.

It continued to vibrate causing Bruce's toes to curl. He looked at himself through the screen, he looked like a slut.

Once the vibrations stopped he bit his lip looking up at the camera as he scooped it up, he pulled the toy out and then shoved his fingers in himself.

His brown orbs rolled back into his head before he came again, a tired lazy smile on his face as he sat on his knees, sticking his tongue out "shoutout to the big drop." He blew a kiss before ending the live.

He sighed, taking his mask off setting the toy to the side for him to clean off later. Curiousity got to him and made him go to his donation history, thebiggdrop being the top donator with over 50,000 coins.

It made him think of Duke instantly. Considering just recently him and his well known best friend Kai had made a joke calling him that same name.

He clicked his profile, seeing his Instagram linked.  He went to it, looking though his posts. He sat there in shock knowing that his own friend was watching him. 

He always got big donos from people, but majority for he time it was old white men who had nothing else better to do trying to get with him.

This one was different.

─── ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ──

- "Yo Duke you-" the man stopped in his tracks once he saw Duke sitting in his gaming chair with his dick out. He eyes went from the screen to Duke who didn't seem to care.