𝟐𝟏𝐍𝐁𝐀

𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 : Shéyaa
𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 : Kentrell

(𝗔/𝗡: I don't fucking know bruh.😭 This lil short oneshot being made at 4 in the morning is crazy🤦🏾‍♀️

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

- Kentrell let out a loud moan as he lightly bounced up and down on the mans face.

"Y-yess eat t-that shit nigga!" He gripped his dreads, trying to pulling him closer. The man below him smiled and brought two digits to rub around his folds, then slowly thrusted in two fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Eyes rolling back, he jerked forwards as he came.

The man below continued to pump his fingers in and out, soon going at a fast pace while adding another finger as he slurped up all his juices. "Mmmm."

"I-ohhh my gawdd Shéyaaa..". Kentrell tried to run when he continuously hit his spot. "Don't run na' you already know how shit go Kenny." He whispered as he curled fingers.

A smirk appeared across his face when Kentrell began to grind down, swallowing up his three fingers.

"F-fuck!" Shéyaa used his other hand, to roughly rub his swollen nub. The man above whimpered as cum oozed out of him.

"You did so good lil daddy—" Shéyaa bit his lip and shut his eyes once Kentrell bent down to harshly suck on his clit. "C'mon..I w-wanna make that pussy squirtt" he dragged out sending a hot slap or his vagina.

Kentrell stared with hunger at the soaking wet flower. Shéyaa cried out at the stinging sensation, "d-do it a-again.." his grip around his thighs tightened up.

Kentrell bit his lip, softly rubbing his wet clit then bringing his other hand back, slapping it again but with more force.

"Auhh!" Shéyaa moaned out loud, by now Kentrell removed himself from off him and laid in between his legs. His back arched up off the bed when Kentrell dove in, tongue going deep.

"K-K-Kennyyy!"

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗚....