𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝗧𝗼𝗽: Berlin𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Cory

𝗧𝗼𝗽: Berlin
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Cory

(𝗔/𝗡: they would be soooo cutee😩💗 this was requested by SHORTYAFIEN- this been in my drafts since like May💀)

Ignore mistakes😲

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

- "Aight Cory!" Berlin called out excitedly. One of his biggest dreams had finally been coming true. It was getting the chance to experience working with one of his idols.

"Yoo wassgood bro!" Cory responded making Berlin frown a bit. He did secretly like the man but knew that they were just friends.

"You good?" Cory asked while setting up the camera. Berlin could see him now, in person. He admired him. His nicely picked out Afro, he plump lips, the iconic white and black necklace he wore all the time, to the way he dressed. Matter a fact, Cory didn't even have a shirt on.

"You looking a bit cute there..who you getting sexy for Cory?" Berlin smirked when he saw the man blush and look away. "Bro chill.."

"I'm nah I'm just messing with ya..but let get into this game. You ready?" Berlin questioned. Cory didn't even hear him due to the trance he was stuck in.

"CORAYY!" Berlin suddenly shouted making him jump. Cory felt a shiver go down his back as he sat in the gaming chair. Berlin sat next to him, resting his hand on his thigh as Cory opened the game.

While it loaded in Cory took quick glances at Berlin who was now on the phone with someone. On the third glance, Berlin looked up at him and winked.

Cory looked away in a hurry. "Aight my fault, let's do this." Berlin said turning off his phone. "Aight, 3...2...1" Cory nodded and pressed record.

"SUP YOUTUBE WHAT GOING ON CORY KENSHIN HERE AND WELCOME!!"

"Y'all already see who we here with," he looked over at Berlin. "We got Berleezyyy!"

"Yessir bro Wassup! I'm so happy we got to do this collab." Berlin cheesed. "I am too, we only ever talked through discord."

"I know right, I'm so glad we can now be close up in person." Berlin's hand rested so close to his soaking heat, Cory bit his lip at the action, but instantly stopped when he remembered they were on camera.

"Aight let's get into the game."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- About an hour in, Berlin was now playing and Cory sat beside him. Trying to ignore how horny he was. The whole time being, Berlin had been teasing him here and there.

By either saying something outta pocket, touching him then saying it was accident or a "joke", or just by doing absolutely nothing. Cory found him so fine, him breathing made him aroused.

He let out small pants as he watched Berlin focus on the game. "This nigga IS CHASING ME OHHH AHH!" Berlin suddenly shouted making Cory flinch then laugh.

Berlin looked in his direction and smiled. He then looked down seeing a small yet spot on the grey sweats Cory wore. "You might wanna handle that.." Berlin smirked as he pointed to it. Cory looked down, shocked and embarrassed.

He quickly got up and left the office, leaving the man in there.

Berlin soon paused the game, making his way out to Cory's bedroom, eyes lit up at the sight.

He watched as Cory quickly rubbed his clit while two fingers moved at a fast pace in and out his opening. Soft moans left his lips as his back arched off the bed, his mouth agape.

He thought of Berlin the whole time, he imagined his big sexy hands feeling all over him, one going to grip his neck while the other fingered him rapidly. Berlin would whisper sweet nothings in his ear, bringing him closer to an orgasm.

"Berlin f-fuck!" Cory moaned out loudly throwing his head back.

The tall man creeped inside, taking off his shirt silently, quickly replacing Cory's hand with his own. He smirked when the his eyes popped open, tears building up as his nails sighed into his arm and the sheets.

"Uh! F-faster please daddy." Cory moaned and Berlin obeyed, moving his fingers in and out of him. He took it a step further and leaned down and took his wet clit into his mouth, his mouth moved in sync with his fingers.

"Ohhh!" Cory screamed letting him know he was about to cum. "M-move I-I have t-to pee!" Cory warned trying to move away. Berlin locked his arms around his thighs then went back to eating him out.

"You taste so good Cory, cum on my tongue." Berlin said looking into his dark brown eyes as he used his tongue to fuck him. Minutes later, Berlin came in his boxers at the sight of Cory's eyes rolling back, his lower body jerked while his toes curled in his socks.

Clear juice splashed onto the sheets and Berlin's chest. "Oh shit we got a gusher on the scene." Berline chuckled, he rubbed his clit and cleaned him out ignoring the whines that left Cory's mouth.

He noticed Cory trying to keep his eyes open but was struggling badly. "We'll continue tomorrow Cory, go to sleep I know you tired." He smirked getting one of his clean blankets and covering the boy with it.

"Love you." He kissed his cheek before leaving his bedroom.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...|

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Had this in my drafts for so long LMAOOO I had another version in my notes too so I basically combined them and BOOM!

I hope you enjoyed though :) I like this ship. It's different and sexy🫦

I love you❤️❤️💕🫶🏾🫶🏾