𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎ᵖᵗ²

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬 |

He barely knew the man, but he was turning him on so much. Making him dry hump his own gun that he used to kill two people that night.

Kentrell felt his legs trembling. Nardo noticed too and picked him up. He brought him to the large couch. "Strip lil daddy."

Ignore mistakes

Ignore mistakes

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kentrell let out a loud muffled whimper when the heavy hand came down on his ass.

"Shut up." The half naked man spoke with a smirk. "You nasty lil bitch. Got a random nigga fucking the shit outta you." He degraded, pressing the gun harder into his skull.

Kentrell couldn't say anything, mouth taped shut as his hands were tied behind his back. His hair slightly covering his face, everytime he was bounced up and down. His eyes watered.

Nardo smiled as the man in his lap, seeing how a tough thug turned into a bitch within minutes. He tugged at his nipples, rubbing his tongue over them teasingly.

Kentrell moaned, feeling euphoria every time the thick dick stabbed at his prostate with every thrust. Along with the gun at his head, the thought of this fine man shooting him almost made his cum

"You feel so good lil daddy..." Nardo groaned in his ear as he placed the gun next to them, he grabbed his leaking dick, stroking him at the same pace he bounced him, tightening his grip on Kentrell's hip.

Kentrell felt his eyes closing, already feeling his orgasm coming. "You finna nut?" Nardo asked with a smirk. The smaller male nodded, "hold it." He demanded and lifted Kentrell off him. The smaller man whined, exhaustingly squirming around.

Nardo took off the tape, Kentrell immediately took in air, he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when soft lips touched his.

Their tongues dancing around as spit was transferred aback and forth until Nardo pulled back. "P-please.." Kentrell moaned out. "Please fuck me.." he begged.

Smiling mentally when he was flipped over, face down ass up. However, he yelped out when a rough punch was sent to his back, forcing his arch to become perfect.

"Yo shit so fat." Nardo commented as he played with his cheeks. He then raised up, leaning over to suck and bite Kentrell's neck.

The man underneath him was so close to cumming and be barely did anything. "S-stop teasing and fuck me nigga." He said. Nardo was suprised but followed his orders, ramming into him and pounding away. "Ah— wait! Uh.." he dragged out as the brownskin male hit that bundle of nerves, making him fully submit to him.

"Fuck nah! Aint no fuckin wait, this what you wanted right?" Nardo's hand gripped his neck, pulling him up. Slapped away the tied up hand that continuously tapped his stomach. "Don't touch me you dirty slut, take this dick." He spat.

On foot stayed on the ground while the other was up on the couch, he proceeded to send deep and fast strokes into the Kentrell who was now drooling, his eyes hung low, sweat beads formed on his forehead.

"D-daddy! T-take a-some o-outtt I-Im bouta n-nutt," Kentrell moans loudly, wet smacking sounds filled the living room. Nardo only chuckled, but pleased with the nickname. He let go of him, letting his limp body fall on the bed.

Kentrell spoke gibberish as he came, his body shook, toes curling up as he eyes rolled back. That alone was enough to make Nardo cum, still sending harsh thrusts, both their moans and groans filled the room.

"You wan daddy's nut luh baby?" Nardo looked down, seeing thick cream accumulate on his dick. "N-nut in me daddy..I wan you t-to fill me up!" The top groaned loudly at his words, sending on last final thrust, cumming deep inside him. "My little cum slut." He sucked on Kentrell's neck.

"Daddy's c-cum sluttt." Kentrell smiled, turning his head to the side, groaning when Nardo pulled his head back by his dreads, bringing him into a deep kiss.

"Yhu mines now." Nardo smiled.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 |

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I just- no.😭 When you really put yo mind to it, I can't write smut to save me life

😭 When you really put yo mind to it, I can't write smut to save me life

ANYWAYS! I HOPE YALL STILL LIKED IT THO

Luv all of youu🤎🫶🏾