𝐈𝐌𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝗧𝗼𝗽: 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶 - (𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘅)

A/N: Yup Im bring this shit back
🤎

A/N: Yup Im bring this shit back 🤎

( 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵😗^)

- Dontai let out his goofy laugh as he unbuckled his seatbelt, his best friend Bruce and him had a ball at the the carnival then the bar.

"Nigga— it's damn near twelve, go before you get in trouble with Josh." He suddenly said as Dontai's eyes bugged out. "Oh nah..Bruce I'll see you later. "Yup! Call me if you ain't getting yo back blown out." He cheesed driving off.

Dontai chuckled, that smile replaced with a scared expression as he unlocked the front door. The door opened before he walked in seeing every light off. He shivered a bit as he calmed down a bit, scaring him he heard his voice.

"Where were you?"

Dontai dropped his keys in shock. "I- uh..."

"Dont even try and say you was with Danielle, she at ha house with Mari.." Josh stared at him. Dontai swallowed the lump in his throat as he stood there silent. "Why you quiet now?" He questioned.

"And what's this I hear about you dancing with other niggas? The day I asked you to be mine. I claimed you baby, when I said you are mine I mean't that shit."

Dontai stood in silence. " So you lie to me, comin in technically the next fucking day and now you ain't tryna speak?" Josh raised his eyebrow.

"I- I didn't..." Dontai started but the glare he received was a lil too intimidating. Knocking him out his thoughts, his throat was grabbed, his back shoved against the wall. He winced and looked up. He could see the anger in his eyes. Dontai bit back a moan.

"Get yo ass up them steps and you better be naked on that bed by the time im up there.."

Dontai nodded. Whining as Josh left a slap on his ass while walking past him.

𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯 |

"J- Joshh I said I was sor— ughh!" The boy was pulled up by his hair. "Shut the fuck up. Blowin my shit." Josh wrapped a hand around his throat as he continued to pound into the smaller male. Reaching down, Josh played with his clit.

His high pitched, sqeaky voice was loud throughout the house as he was pure sexual ecstasy. Drool feel from his bitten raw lips as his eyes rolled back. "Ova here leaving the house and lyin. Must be outta yo goddamn mind." He felt his head being pushed down in a pillow.

He panted as he got pounded into, feeling pain, but the pleasure took over. His grip on the sheets tightening as teats spilled down his face creating a puddle underneath him. "You still so t- tight..." Josh groaned.

Dontai only nodded slowly, feeling his orgasm approaching for the 5th time fast. Before he could get another word out, cum coated Joshua's dick that slipped in and out of the shorter male.

"D-daddy..Im s-sorry." He whimpered. " You sorry? How I know you ain't finna do it again?" Josh slowed down. "I won't! I p-promise!" He whined, Josh smirked. "Mhm, its cool.." he picked up back the pace earning a broken moan from the man. "Bout to sit yo lil ass down for a good 9 months." Dontai whined, cumming again.

Letting out a small moan at the feeling of being filled up. "Ughh.." Josh pulled out. Looking to see Dontai already fast asleep.

"I love you..you gonna look so pretty waddling around and shii."

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖤𝖭𝖣 |

- 𝗈𝗂
-𝗌𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍