𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐈

𝗧𝗼𝗽: Duke 
𝗧𝗼𝗽: Davo
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: Kai

(𝗔/𝗡: After watching that amp vid I couldn't help but wonder like..imagine Kai and— nvm just red bruh.)

𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬.

🤎

- "Alright Kai this'll be yo cell, go on." The guard pushed him forward. Kai hesitated when he saw the two males staring at him with smirks.

"I'm not going in there." He stated not moving. "You don't have a choice," the guard aggressively shoved him into the cell, shutting the cell door behind him and locking it.

Kai almost fell on his face, but caught himself. His towels and things scattered in front of him.

"Pick that shit up nigga!" He heard one of them yell, when he looked up. The man stood extremely close to him, his crotch directly in his face.

He analyzed his looks, soon getting snapped out his thoughts. "Fuck you looking at? Get yo shit togetha bro!" The man yelled once again.

Kai scrunched up his face standing up. "You ain't heard me?" He licked his lips.

The other man in the cell had walked over, both of them towering over him. "I heard you. But you ain't the fucking boss of me nigga." Kai spat. They kept eye contact, he was ready to swing at him but was stopped.

"What's yo name?"

"Kai." He rolled his eyes getting his things off the floor. He set it on the bed. "Duke, and he Davo."

"I don't give a fuck." Kai smacked his lips.

Duke laughed. "Watch yo fucking tone fo you get beat the fuck up." His voice got deeper. A shiver ran down Kai's spine. He looked up at them, noticing how fine they lowkey were.

He knew they definitely run the place, no doubt.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "Niggas is not finna bitch me." Kai mumbled to himself. He got his lunch and sat down at one of the tables. He stared in digust at the tray. He pushed it away gagging. "You not gone eat?" The female guard asked walking up to him.

"I'm not eatin that. I'd rather starve." He stated simply. "You have to eat baby, you can't do that."

Kai looked at her in confusion. "Why you so nice..? The fuck you want outta me?" He asked X

"Nothin, but you new and you seem less problematic then most. Go to yo cell, Ia bring you something." She walked off. Kai followed her orders, ready to throw away his tray.

"The fuck you doing?!"

"Aye gimme dat dumbass nigga!" The tray was snatched out his hands. "Throwing away good food." The guy muttered. Kai side eyed him, heading back to his cell. He laid on the bed, and soon he saw Duke walk in. "You not finna eat lil bro?" He questioned.

"Nah." He replied boredly. He turned over, away from Duke. They sat in silence until he heard the lady from earlier. "Here Kai, here's something for you too Mr. Dennis." She tossed them two bags of chips and a rice crispy.

Kai took the bag of Cheetos and the rice crispy.

"Thank you." He smiled at her. She nodded before wandering off.

"You like ha huh?" Duke chuckled. Kai ate his treat, nodding slowly feeling a bit uncomfortable with the way Duke looked at him.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- About two weeks later, Kai was already sick and tired of everything. He was fed up with almost everyone.