𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈𝐔𝐙𝐈

𝗧𝗼𝗽: 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻
𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: 𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 - (intersex)

Edit: I changed the pronouns Lemme know if I did it correctly.

🤎

- Jordan could only tremble, playing with his fingers as he bit his lip

- Jordan could only tremble, playing with his fingers as he bit his lip. The car ride seemed to go by faster. "Jordan calm down, it's just a circus..unless you scared?" Stokeley teased.

Jordan flipped him off as he started the bite his nails. "Bro chill, you'll be fine," Rakim added.

Jordan jumped when feeling the car come to a stop. He looked out the window seeing the creepy, abandoned-looking circus. The colors red and white were dirty and the pathway was just dirt.

The gates surrounding it were busted down.

"This finna be fun!" Stokeley was the first to hop out of the car. Rakim second as he pulled the keys out of the ignition. "C'mon Jordan!" Rakim yelled for his friend like him and Stokeley took off. Jordan swallowed the lump in his throat as he shakingly got out of the car following them.

As they made their way inside Jordan could only shiver in fear. The walls had something similar to blood. His eyes damn near popped out his sockets when he saw the bloody headless body slumped against the case which held a head.

"Bro what the fuck!" He accidentally yelled. Stokeley chuckled and got closer to it. "Pussy, this shit looks cool." He touched it. The blood got on his finger.

"Ewww...EWWWW" he gagged wiping it on Rakim's jacket. "AYE!" He shoved him as they laughed together.

Jordan watched in confusion, wondering where the fuck he found friends like this.

"Anyways, let's go—"

Cutting Stokeley off, a bunch of black smoke surrounded him and his friends. "Yoooo!!" Rakim screamed in fear.

Stokeley also screaming. Jordan screaming the loudest. All together they sounded like a group of little girls. They disappeared.

"Oh mah goddd can y'all shut the fuck up?" They suddenly heard a voice. "I swear niggas sound dumb as fuck." "Yeah, and open ya eyes negros."

Jordan opened his eyes that have been closed the whole time. He did not expect to see what he saw. A lil dark skin boy with purple dreads in ponytails and hot pink eyes looking back at him.

The boy had on a yellow striped shirt that was ripped up, dirty. Overalls with a skirt over it that was pitch black with some dirty white and red shoes. They had stitches all over their body, some of the strings were hanging. Blood dripping from their mouth.

He turned around seeing two other boys. Lightskin with half black and half blonde dreads covering his face. His ears pointed up as he wore a bloody shit that was buttoned down showing his bloody torso. His ripped shorts and black white converse were also bloody. Pulling his outfit together he wore a spiky choker.

"You a cutie." He poked Stokeley's nose who bit his lip. With a smile.

Lastly, there was another boy who had red and black horns, his eyes maroon red eyes. His clothes were also dirty but didn't have blood on them. He wore all black and brown even black shoes.

"W- Who are yall? What are yall? Where are we?!" Jordan had terror written all over his face. "We usually kill pathetic humans who are dumb enough to come into our home but yall a lil..." "special." The boy with purple hair spoke with a smirk.

"You finee, I love me a dark skin nigga." He smirked showing his fangs that were bloody. "For real though, what's yo name nigga?" The boy in all black dragged his hands down the side of Rakim's face.

"R-Rakim.." he answered stuttering. "Get the stutter out baby, my name is Tyler...Follow me."

Rakim felt himself following behind him, staring at his fat ass.

"Call me Jahseh, follow me Stokeley." Jahseh grabbed his arm. Stokeley mindlessly followed, not concerned about how he knew his name.

This left Symere and Jordan only. Jordan had taken notice of the bloody and dirty walls that were painted in a rainbow pattern.

"My names Symere, to be honest, you pretty as hell." Jordan now wasn't as scared which gave him the chance to look at the boy in front of him. Seeing how cute he was.

"Could say the same for you, my name is Jordan." He showed off his pearly whites.

"Well Jordan since my friends getting their dick, I think it's time for me to get mine. C'mon." They said straight forward. Jordan was shocked at how bold Symere was. "Unless you don't think you can handle all dis." They said all seductive and turned around, rubbing on him.

They heard Jordan mumble a 'shut up before They was on the floor face down ass up, feeling the hard thick dick between their folds.

Symere whined, pushing themselves back. "Damn..your so...needy. It's like you need to my dick to live." Jordan whispered while nibbling on their neck.

"J-Jordy, please.." Jordan smirked. Pulling down his sweatpants and boxers, he ripped off the overalls and soaked panties. Earning a gasp from The boy below him. "Damn mama, I ain't know you had a lil pretty pussy." He bit his lip.

"Hurry upp!" Symere whines pushing back. "Damn wait." Jordan chuckled. Symere didn't find anything funny, they got up turned around on their knees and pushed the taller male back.

"Since you wanna take shit slow.."

They instantly dropped down onto Jordan with a bloody smile showing his fucked up braces.

𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖴𝖤𝖣 |

𝖡𝗋𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 2 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇🧍🏾‍♀️