Moondrop.

Warning, this part includes adult content like bad language, bondage and sexual acts.
Well... this whole story has a warning on it cause in later chapters it is very explicit.

——————

🧍‍♀️Keira's POV

My consciousness fades back in as I wake up. Damn that was a nice ass nap.
I feel very relaxed.

I go to stand up but my hand is stuck to my- WHY IS MY HAND STUCK TO MY FACE!?

Opening my eyes, I noticed it was extremely dark in this room.
I was in my new room that I was given for working at this Mall.
Slowly, I get up from my new bed and make my way towards where the door was, finally switching on the lights with my good arm.
I let my eyes suffer in the brightness of my new room, looking around since I hadn't quite spent the time to see what is here.
There is another door that led to the bathroom.

Thank god, I thought while sighing in relief. I get my own bathroom!
My hand is still stuck to my check as I stumble to the sink, immediately putting my face and hand under warm water.
It's just glue... glitter glue..?
Oh, right... Sundrop had asked me to do some art after yesterday's shift ended.
Exausted from my first day, I must have accidentally passed out onto glitter glue infront of a very terrifying yet friendly animatronic. 

Friendly was only allowed to be used since he carried me to my bed without waking me up.

Finally the glue had come clean off and my face and hand were free at-last.
I dry my face and look around. This is a nice bathroom. Over by the toilet there a chair that had folded clothes on it.
Oh that's nice of them! I'll just have a shower before work and check those clothes out.
Once I finished showering, I tried on the clean clothes that were prepared for me.
A bright yellow shirt with a bell and red and yellow striped pants. I guess I am meant to look similar to Sundrop.
I take a quick look in the mirror, wow... I look good!
I start walking towards the door and in corner of my eye I see something glowing.
Nice, it's an alarm clock.
The time is 3:45 am. Wait- 3:45am!!?
Looks like I only needed a nap.

But what am I supposed to do now?
"I guess I'll go find Sundrop." I told myself.

I didn't think that he slept, he was a robot after all. I leave my room swiftly and begin to skip around the empty daycare. But Sundrop wasn't anywhere.
I'd check his room but there is no ladder, seems the castle was build for him and him only. I skip to the security desk and look around.
I'm bored.
It's too early, maybe I'll just head back to bed. Sun doesn't seem to be around anyway.
Heading over to the entrance door,

*Flick*

I turn the lights off to the whole daycare .

Dammit, I forgot my flashlight in my room. Turing around, I see that my room light is still on. Perfect, I can see my surroundings a bit. There is nothing blocking the path to my room so I carefully grapple onto the desk as support while walking back.
Suddenly, I hear a monstrous scream coming from the direction I was heading.

"Sundrop? It's me Keira!"

Silence.

"Sundrop?" I say again, hearing something knock over in the distance.
I am about 7 steps away from the lights when I hear a harsh voice.

"K-Keira...?"

It was coming from the other side of the room.

Oh hell nah.

I turn around and book it towards where I remembered the light switch was.
I go to slam my fist on the switch but instead I slam my fist on hard plastic.