His Mistake 🍋🍋🍋🍋

*TW*

Long chapter but holy shit the drama

*Also this is continuing straight from last chapter so if you are reading I'd recommend refreshing yourself with last chapter*

Have fun.

🧍‍♀️Keira POV

My feet were now touching the floor, standing with my hand still locked above my head.

Once down with me, Moon looked annoyed at something but I wasn't sure what was wrong.

"Let me get that rope off you."
He pulled my hand to him and began to untie it. I kept my focus onto the yellow outfit that lay dead and torn behind us.

Naked. Now I'm naked.

"Love."

My head snapped back to Moondrop,
"Yes?"

"How did you feel about our last activities? Was it too much for you? I may have... lost... it a little bit back there and that scared you...?"

Wow.
He was actually concerned?
Moon had a guilty look on his face as he massaged my hand to get rid of any red marks.

"No, you didn't scare me Moondrop. I enjoyed all of it."

Yes, I was terrified at one point, especially when he pulled out his knife... I though he was going to cut me, but deep down I still knew that this was just a game... an act... he wouldn't hurt me.

Odd way of sex, but that's Moondrop's kinks for ya.

Adrenaline was something I really enjoyed. Maybe it's because of how much fucked up shit I've gone through in the past.

The spooky animatronic began to walk away, slumping himself on the movie couch sadly,
"I just... when I get too excited I start to feel different... think differently too. I enjoy seeing you frightened... actually really enjoy it... but at the same time the last thing I want to do is make you hate me again."

"Honestly Moondrop, I asked for it. I want to see what it feels like to really be your sub. I want to experience the fear and adrenaline that you always claim I'm not ready enough for... the fun all those other women begged for. I've taken this whole week to think about it. That is what I want."

He watched me walk over to him and sit on the very edge of the couch,
"You are not ready, Keira. You'd get scared. I know it. I just ain't the same Moondrop once I really get into all... that."

"Pfff. I'm a lot stronger then you think. I've been preparing for this... to have sex with you in the most rough, sexually exciting and dominating way. I want to have fun with you. I want to play this game with you."

"Oh really now?"

"Well... w-well yeah."

"Oh! I almost forgot something! I just have to grab it really quick!"

"Oh... What is it?"

He tilted his head at me,
"Do you really want to know now?"