Built for Eachother.

I have honestly been having so much fun writing this series, let me know what you guys think about it, enjoy!

🧍‍♀️Keira POV

Afton and I are still hiding in the vents, it hasn't been long since we escaped the animatronics, only about 2o minutes ago.
The golden rabbit claims he will show me my full potential, but the way he says "full potential" sounded so creepy.

I just want to go back to the daycare, I am so exhausted.
Today has been nothing but extreme trauma. Unfortunately, my body is still being influenced by this Mr Afton.

I did not like the awkward silence that filled the vent area we stayed hiding in.

Afton enjoyed just staring directly into my eyes. It was like he was taking in all the pain and suffering I was feeling currently and feeding off of it to make himself feel better.

My body ached, I could not move even if I wanted to. He kept me still. I decided to ask more questions since I didn't have any other option.

"Earlier you said that you had built me and Sundrop together, does that mean that we were built similar?" I ask hesitantly.

He began laughing at a low frequency, and started getting louder and louder.

"HA HA HA-" his laugh gets cut short by more rapid coughing. I wait annoyingly for him to calm down.
If only he didn't have breakout in laughter before and after every damn sentence, maybe he wouldn't be coughing in so much pain.

Once his coughing fit was over, he responds with
"You know...talking is *cough cough* extremely painful..."
in a very raspy voice.

Does he want me to feel bad or something? Because I don't.

I stare in silence, Eventually, he says something,
"Both you and Sundrop have the newest technology, and the newest remnant!" He shares proudly as if I should understand what that means.
He continues with
"You may look the most human, but Sundrop also has a very human mind. You both can feel strong emotion."

...

"-Pain, suffering, joy...you can feel many more senses unlike all my other previous creations," he states contemptuously.
"Sight, sound, taste." He pauses.

"Freddy and the gang can taste food!" I spit out, interrupting Afton.

More silence.

"I was not done yet." He says annoyed, but continues,
"Sight, sound, taste, smell, and touch.... all the senses a normal human holds."
"Like I said, my best work by far. The amount of touch receptors I had to make was unforgettable. It took hours to-"

"So none of your other horrible creations matter to you?!" I shout without thinking.

He goes to respond but instead, a big figure crawls and jumps out into our hiding place.

"SURPRISE!" Sundrop cheers as he ignores me and goes right for Afton.

Suddenly my body is jerked up and I unintentionally throw myself onto Sun, pulling him off the rabbit. I yank on his shoulders and force him to the ground with my weight.

"Great work!" Afton shouts.
"Now I'll show you what your capable of Keira!" He says from behind me.

We are doing this now??

"Keep him down on the floor!" Afton demands.

Sundrop looks at me confused. He tries to pull me off of him but I have hooked my legs around his body in defiance.