Sundrop Experimenting.🍋🍋

Screw it I love updating❤️

"What? Are you afraid of me now?"
I clicked my tongue like I was calling a cat and shook my head.

"No! Of course not! I'm just... nervous that's all."

"Don't be, I just want to cuddle with you..."
I placed my hand on Sundrop's cheek and gave him a kiss,
"I was hoping maybe we could use the buttons once again? Only if you want...that is."
I added more hesitantly,
"-and doesn't have to be tonight after... what happened out there. I know that got you stressed."

I looked into his eyes but I was quite surprised as he didn't respond to me, instead he seemed to be studying my face very closely.
Like strangely closely...
I was worried he could see each individual pore on my face at this point.
I don't think I've seen Sundrop this caught up in my details before except maybe when he was working on a special art piece of him and I.

I removed my hand from his face in confusion,
"Sun...drop?"
I oddly couldn't seem to break his magnetic eye contact.

"Keira..."

"-Yeah...?"
I responded helplessly while lost in his gaze.

There was an awkward moment of silence until he spoke,

"I'm sorry for staring at you, how rude of me!"
He said as he continued to stare at me anyway,
"I guess I'm just generally curious though...
Your body is so Human-Like and soft and... well I really want to experiment with your own pleasures. Maybe you would allow me to try some things..?"

His response was not at all what I was expecting,
"Uhhh-well-uhhh."
I kinda stumbled over a few sexual flash-backs with Sun.

He placed his hand on my face to help bring me back to our reality and chuckled,
"Hey, is everything okay? Your not afraid of me now, are you?"

I blushed under his touch, he was right.
Not only a minute ago I could have sworn I was the confident one, he switched the game so quickly.

"No... I'm just a little nervous. But sure.
W-What would you like-"

He interrupted me immediately as he quickly grabbed my right arm and lifted it high into the air.

We both watched closely and carefully as he pressed his index finger lightly below my right armpit.
I cringed as I was reminded I had just completely stripped down naked, my boobs were right in his view.

He then slowly let his finger glide up past my shoulder and all the way up to my hand which he held above my head.
I got goosebumps and quickly shook them off.

"Goosebumps?"
He asked intriguingly.

I shivered once more and confirmed.

Sun was clearly dumbfounded.
"That's so interesting!"

"Why?"
I flashed him a look.

"Keira... I know you forget sometimes, but your an animatronic! Goosebumps are a human thing!"

"But... sometimes when I touch you, I feel you shiver..."

He chuckled,
"Heh... that's a little different of a feeling,
I don't get physical goosebumps like you do, love."

I let out an awkward smile as I watched him continue with his curiosity.