Sex!? 🍋🍋

————

I watch as Monty raises me up so I was level with his face. His smirk widened and he raised his eyebrow.

"I want to see your best work yet, Moondrop."
He huffed. His voice was cold and hateful.

I understood now, why the two of them did not mix well...

Monty then let go of me and I dropped a couple feet to the floor. I heard a crunching sound from my side.

Ouch.

Moondrop picked me up from the floor and chucked me over his shoulder.
He started carrying me away to a different location.

"Moondrop! Please don't hurt me!"

He didn't say much, but I heard him mumble something under his breath in a very low frequency.

Sundrop's constant crying was going extremely quiet to the point where I could barely hear it.

"Sit down and don't move." Moon commanded as he placed me down onto a log.
I recognized where we are now, back to the start:
the very back of the golf course.

Any exits were on the opposite side of the attraction.
Dammit.
Honestly a total fire hazard.

I watch moon patiently as he prepares a long string of blue rope.

This is the first time I am actually able to study him closely.
It was very dark in the golf course, but my eyes have well adjusted by now.

Seeing him move was oddly satisfying,
his actions were very different then Sun's.

Sun was fast and cheerful, always moved with a spring in his step.

But Moon was much more composed, he moved his body smoothly and with elegance.
His eyes always seemed to portray either a frustrated or concentrated look.

I never heard any sound of his mechanics clicking when he moved around.

If he didn't use his voice box so much, he would probably be completely invisible in the darkness.
But when he does use his raspy voice box, it is always confident and harsh.

I could tell Moondrop was a well organized, 'plan ahead' type of guy unlike Sun who is always so messy and doesn't exactly think before he does something.

Those red eyes focus securely on the rope, but every few seconds he glanced up at me and chuckled.

He was clearly very excited to please me.

I tried to not make direct eye contact, looking around the log and at fake plants that scattered the area.

I was quite nervous yet curious as to what he had planned for me this time.

*A few moments later*

"Keira..."

I heard him call but continued to ignore him.

"KEIRA." He repeated louder.

I carefully glance back over to Moon, who was slowly crawling his way over to me.

"W-What."
I attempted a confident voice, but I knew I couldn't fool him.

His face was now super close to mine.

"Your safe word..."

I flashed him a confused look.

He darts his head to where we originally came from.
I could tell he was making sure Monty was not close by.

He then turned back to me,
"Give me a word... your safe word."

"Uhhh... how about...
'get your fucking hands off me' ?"
I snapped as I crossed my arms over my chest with attitude.