Saving Her.

☀️Sundrops POV

I wake up to loud muffled sounds. People are whispering around me.
Suddenly I can see colours.
I see.. green, and brown, and a little bit of yellow.
Oh I know! It's the gang!

"Sundrop can you hear us!?" Freddy asks.

That's when I realize it's time to wake up, I force my eyes open.
Everything around me is heavy and it's hard for me to move.

"He isn't in a very good condition at all!" I hear chica state.

I am being dragged back into what I think was the room Afton and Keira originally escaped from.

"He has 5% energy remaining in his body. Someone volunteer to donate their energy to him immediately. We need to get answers out of him, your energy will be returned afterwards."

I'm not sure who said that.

I close my eyes.
Seeing just hurts... I feel so exhausted.

"Ugh... fine I'll do it." Roxy murmured unpleasantly.

How nice!

Roxy sits down beside me. Something gets attached to my leg and I feel a burn that travels up my body.
I flick my eyes open.

🐻 Glamrock Freddie's POV

We had finally seen Sundrop open his eyes. The gang was very worried, or... at least I was.

Sun was like a little brother to me. I remember introducing him to his first child and watching them play hide and seek together. He instantly fell inlove with caring for kids and that's how he became our daycare attendant.

But now he is here infront of me, looking horrible. I'm sure getting the life sucked out of him felt terrible.

Once his eyes were open, I was able to ask him some questions.  

"Sundrop? Can you tell us who did this to you?" I ask, watching his face.

"Keir.... Keira"
Keira was the only word he was able to let out.

I look at Monty and chica and they both shrug back at me.

"So your saying it was Keira who did this to you??" I repeat, to make sure what I heard was correct.

"Yes."  Sun whispers.  He starts to move his body.

I look at Golden Freddy, we instantly exchange a sort of mental plan. 

"Alright then, let's get all the search bots looking for Keira. Chica!"

"Yes Freddy!?"

"Come and sit here with Sundrop and if he says anything else, speak with me through our radios. Monty and I are going on a little hunt."

🐤 Glamrock Chica's POV

Once that hunk of a snack, Freddy left.
Sundrop decided to jerk up in a sitting position. He started looking around the room in a weird motion.

"What the... there's... there is Afton!" He shouted.
"Where?!" I got up looking around.
But he was not in the room.

"Your being silly, Afton is not here!" I say, plopping back down in my chair.  I cross my arms. 

Sundrop insisted again,
"He is right there! In... in my room!" He called out, still sitting up and looking towards the wall.

I grab his arm tightly and say,
"Look at me Sundrop!  Can you see me?!" I ask. He turns his head in my direction, starting blankly through my beak.
I frown.
"Ouch, my arm! And... no I can't see you chica... I-I think I am seeing through Keira's eyes?" He explained.