Ashton

Hey author here, i don't really get much comments anymore, are you guys happy with the plot line? PLEASE let me know what you want to see more of certain characters
-Sun
-Moon
-Keira
-The gang
-Vanessa
-Ashton

—————

"As soon as I figure out how to fix this."
The stranger named Ashton lifted up my arm but I turned and looked away, I couldn't stomach it.

"You are a work of art you know, so many wires. This may take a while..."

I sighed and tried my best to avoid eye contact.

We sat in silence as he continued to analyze my arm design.

After a while, he spoke again.
"Your lucky Vanessa called me up, I don't think any other engineer would have figured this out."

"Do you know how to fix my arm?"

"Yes..."

"Yes...and?"

"Yes, and -it will take about three hours."

"Fuck."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the man glance up at me.
"You can swear...?"
He asked curiously.

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer him.

"That's not something that is allowed to be programmed."

"All of the Glamrock gang swear, just not around customers. Your a pretty bad engineer if you don't know that."
I snapped.

I was giving attitude to this guy, but I didn't care.

"Well, I guess I do only work with powered down animatronic's... i-it's nice to meet you. You look very real."

I decided to take another look at this Male.
He had brown hair and brown eyes. He also had a little bit of stubble growing in, but it looked as if he did shave regularly.
He was a young looking human.

"Something on my face?"

I shook my head and avoided eye contact once more.

"The name is Keira, right? That's all the information I was given about you."

I didn't respond.

"If it makes you feel more comfortable... I could tell you a bit about myself but only if I can get to know you a little bit in return."

I had to think about that for a moment, but eventually I agreed with the information exchange hoping it would give me some comfort infront of this stranger.

"So, my name is Ashton which you probably remember. I enjoy fishing with my friends, rock climbing and hanging out with my dogs and-"

"-No... I want to know more about the work you do..."

He seemed shocked that I interrupted him but continued on with my new question,

"Well, I haven't been an engineer for that long... I recently got out of university. I studied specifically these pizza plex animatronics and I was the best of my class. I know how to take apart and put back together Freddy, Chica, Roxy, and Monty. I can fix just about any problems they may have fairly quickly. Although you were never mentioned... in any of my studies actually."