Not again...

🧍‍♀️Keira POV

The rest of the week went by without any issues. I've learned much more about Sundrop, and I am positive that him and Moondrop are indeed separate minds.
(I wasn't sure if Sundrop was lying to me and did in fact remember the night before) 

I swore to never turn off the lights again and kept my room locked when in it at night.

Today was going to be exciting, but alas, everything is exciting when Sundrop is around.

My thoughts are interrupted,
"This is the first Friday night you will be working so I expect the best performance from you!!" Sundrop shouts from across the daycare, his high pitched voice echos through the big room.

I was on a ladder, hanging up a colourful sign of all the band members. I look at each animatronic.
"Freddy, Monty, Roxy and Chica." I repeated, making sure I knew the names of each one.
I haven't met them yet but Sundrop said that this weekend we can head down the Mall and I can get to know them!

He also helped me study facts about the Mall and even told me some secrets.
One secret had something to do with the mall being build literally overtop of an old Freddy fazbear location, which I thought was wrong at first but Vanessa confirmed that it was true! Anyway, I'm about to witness one of their busiest days and boy am I ready.

My outfit has been upgraded and now I have pretty cuffs around my wrists that match with Sundrop.

"Oh no! Clean up, clean up!!" I hear in the distance.

"What's wrong Sundrop?" I asked kindly.
"I-I spilled a cup of glitter! Ugh the store is going to open any minute!" Sun said very visibly frustrated.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it! You go and meet the kitties!" I say after patting his back to calm him down.

He turns to me and gives me a big hug.
"Thank you, Thank you!" He screams, then skips away while singing,
"She's so sweet, she's so nice like shrimp fried rice!"

I giggled at the lyrics.
Sundrop hugs me like no other, he may have been programmed to do it in such a perfect way, but when he hugged me, it really felt like he meant it.

I couldn't help but think about how nice it felt, my body fit with his perfecly. Focus Keira!
If I do say so myself, I think I came at just the right time, Sundrop would have been lost without me.

Besides I really am starting to like my job!
I get paid $~~.~/h and I'm honestly okay with that.

My jobs are easy and I get to hang with my new best friend Sundrop all the time!
As the store opens up, some kids actually run over to me and say hi. You can tell which kids lack mother vibes mostly because they would rather hang around me then Sun.

As the day goes on, Sundrop and I entertain about 200 kids together.

We make art, dance, do theatre, sing and tell stories to the kids.
I learned fast, but I mostly copied Sundrop.

I found it hilarious to see children climbing all over Sundrop, he walked around the place with a kid on each arm and each leg.

Well... it was hilarious until they started doing it to me.

——

"Your doing great Keira!" Sundrop reassured me as I play in the ball pit with a group of children.
I was actually having fun, life wasn't all that bad, and I had got to know some of these kids really well.

By the end of the day I was covered in glitter and so was Sundrop. We had gone a little crazy with the colour purple and agreed that we both needed to calm down when it came to art time.