Aftermath🍋🍋🍋🍋

Everyone have their holy water?
Good.

——————
🧍‍♀️Keira POV

I woke up bright and early.
No specific reason, except to see my two handsome boys!

I quickly ran a shower and prepared my clothes. Vanessa had given me the yellow version of my suit because my blue one got destroyed during... well during everything that happened.

Once my hair was dry, I slid the outfit on and walked out the door.

There was a note on the security desk.

It read:

'Good morning, beautiful. We have left for the breakfast room. See you there.
-Moondrop'

I smiled and talked to myself,
"Didn't know you had such neat writing, Moon."

Putting the note back on the desk, I blissfully skipped out of the daycare.

When I arrived outside the breakfast room, the door was already open so I walked right in.

Sundrop was sitting to my right with an empty chair on his left.
Moon wasn't visible at first but once I peeked in, he was leaning on the back wall behind the gang.
He never bothers to appear smaller like Sun.

"Hi everyone!"

Everyone turned to look at me,
"Morning rockstar!"
"Hey girl!"
"Sup."
"Let's eat!"

Sun clapped his hands together,
"Keira you are here!! Come and sit beside me! How was your sleep?? Did you sleep well?!"

"I am very well rested, thank you Sundrop!"

I smiled at Moon who was quietly watching me,
"Good Morning, Moony."

He smirked and rolled his eyes at the childish nickname.

"Here, this is your bowl! Eat up, love."
Sun passed me a bowl and spoon with a big smile.

It's been quite weird recently.
Y'know for someone who experienced an attempted kidnapping, the special attention still feels wrong.

At least it's about time I grew closer with the other members.
Roxy appreciates our new friendship, although she never actually told me what happened to Ashton.
When I bring it up, all she says is,
'He has been dealt with'
That's not really an explanation, It's starting to sound like maybe she killed him.

I spent the other day with Chica and she offered to teach me her electric guitar after the mall closes today. I hope she doesn't get too frustrated with me, music isn't exactly my talent.

Sometimes I think about the connectors and mourn, but then I remember that I can just go see Moon IN THE FLESH.

Since recovering, spending time with him has been minimal. But I'm feeling much better, and I hope to get some time with them after Chica's lessons today.

Only a few days has passed since the incident, but Sundrop made sure I had today off of work.
He said 'self care is super important. Treat yourself, you've worked hard '.

I don't know what he expects me to do. I've already had a shower and once I eat, there is really nothing else to do with myself.
I am a animatronic after all, my skin is crystal clear, my fingernails are never broken, I never have bags under my eyes... what else do humans do for self care??

After a few spoonfuls of my cereal, Chica offered Moon a seat beside her,
"You gonna dig in or what, Moondrop?"

He crossed his arms and scoffed,
"Nah, I don't eat that shit, it's disgusting."