Boyfriend!

Keira's POV

I entered my room and dove into my bed.
My plan was to talk to Sundrop, I just needed to think of how I would do something like that.

I stared at the roof for a while until I accidentally passed out.

Dream sequence;

"Sundrop?"
I called out.
Sun towered over me, he looked shocked to see me.
I gave him a smile as I grab one of his fingers.
"You know I lov-"
Before I could finish, Moondrop appears beside Sundrop, resting his elbow on Sun's shoulder.
They both stood side by side and peered down at me.
Moondrop gave me a dissatisfied look while Sundrop was clearly waiting for me to finish what I was saying.
I dart my eyes between both of them for a minute.
"But... but I don't want to choose. I like both of you..."
I whispered.
That was clearly the wrong answer.
Moondrop let out a huge sigh, crossing his arms and walking away.
Sundrop started to whimper as he bent over and covered his eyes.

End of dream.

I jumped up in my bed.
Feeling sick with tears streaming down my face.

"Is that really the situation."
I muttered to myself.
"Besides, I love Sun, not Moon."

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I then finally put some clean clothes on and walked out into the daycare.

Oh no.

Kids were scattered all over the daycare.
Chaos took place.

With all the drama that happened yesterday, I had completely forgotten that today was Monday!

Sun must be around here somewhere.
I need to find him and just talk.

I scanned the surrounding area until I saw him walking by the ball pit with several children hanging onto his legs.
I watched as he carefully brought them over to the art section.

"Keira! Where have you been?! I've been helping Sundrop with the kids!"

I snapped my head around and saw Vanessa who was tapping her foot aggressively on the ground.

"I'm sorry Vanessa... I just slept in by accident.
Sundrop didn't bother to wake me up."

She gave a look of disapproval,
"Well maybe next time, don't be messing around in Monty's golf course late at night. I am well aware of the situation that took place."

My eyes opened wide as I looked at her.
"Y-You know what happened?"
I asked curiously.

"Yeah, don't turn off the power. You were bound to get lost in the darkness!"
She snapped.

I guess she doesn't know the truth.

I look over to Sundrop.
He was staring directly at me from across the room.

"Your lucky Moondrop was there to save you. Although I get pissed every time someone lets him out."

I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying as I kept strong eye contact with Sun.

He broke our little stare down moments later once a kid asked him a question.

"-Just make sure you don't do that again. Your lucky Sundrop is able to handle the daycare himself. Maybe he doesn't need you..."