3

Areum's POV

"That's it for today. The day after tomorrow will be the oepning of clubs. I hope you all will enjoy" Mr. Ty smiled

I raised my hand "Are we allowed to change clubs? I wanted to try music club or arts club"

"Yes, you can change club. You guys can take your lunch. Except for Areum and Hyunjin" Mr. Ty announced

Everyone started leaving the classroom.

"See you later" Eunji said while putting makeup on as she left the classroom

What was that? She is putting makeup while moving? I just hope it is not a fail. Or else she will be so disappointed in herself if the makeup will look bad on her.

"Since you two are seatmates. I guess it'll be easier for you two to get closer by taking a tour. Don't you think, Areum?" Mr. Ty

"I will take him on a tour?"

"Hyunjin is a new student. You know this school very well more than others. I guess it'll be the best idea if you will be Hyunjin's guide for the meantime" Mr. Ty said and smiled at us both, then he glanced at me "I have to go. I trust in you"

He left the classroom.

I glanced-

"What the hell? You startled me"

When I glanced at him, he is already staring at me.

"Move" he said

"Why? Where are you going? I have to take you on a tour"

Again, he is looking at my lips.

He nodded.

"Follow me"

I left the classroom and I can feel him following me. As we got out of the classroom, he looked both right and left side of the floor.

"This building is for senior high school students. We have different class here and all belongs to A which is the letter of this building. For example, our class is Class 2-A, we are in Class 2 of building A. That's how it goes. Just remember we are on the second floor, second classroom to your right"

We left the Building A and went to Building B which owns by the junior students who are also taking classes here.

"This is building B which the junior students are located. Everything they need is here, computer lab, science lab, library, clinic, etc. Our building also have those. They did that in order not to let the students get mixed. Just remember building B has a light blue color of gate while building A has dark blue color of gate"

Next is building C which is not really owned by anyone, office of Principal, teachers, and faculty rooms are here, even the announcement room is here.

"This is building C where the offices, and announcement room is. This is not really a place for students, those who are here are those who needed something from their teachers. So, if there is something you need or you need to ask, go here-"

I stopped talking as I felt like he wasn't listening at all. I glanced at the back and saw him staring at the kids' room which is a specialized room for those who wanted to study here.

"This is kids' classroom. We have such thing here. We wanted kids to let them study any kind of arts while they are still interested. It's rare to see kids getting interested in different kind of arts such as singing, dancing, drawing and more. I studied here as well that's why I knew this place so well"

He is still staring at them.

I tapped him "Let's go inside"

We both went inside the kids' classroom. The kids stopped doing their work as they saw me and Hyunjin inside.

"You guys remember Areum from Class 2-A? One of the students who help us with everyday classes?" their teacher asked

"Yes!" they answered in unison

"This is Hwang Hyunjin, a friend- I mean my new classmate"

They all bowed to him.

Hyunjin glanced at me. I gave him a nod. He bowed to them as well and took a deep breath.

"I have to go now. You guys should listen, okay? Bye!"

Hyunjin and I left the classroom.

"Let's go to the garden-"

"They listen very well" Hyunjin

"Of course, they listen very well because they are kids and they are disciplined. You know-"

He passed by me.

"Where are you going?"

I hurriedly followed him and stood in front of him "Aren't you hungry? Should we eat lunch together? If it's okay with you to eat with my friend and brother?"

"Where's the locker area?" he asked

"Follow me"

I led him to the locker area and helped him find his locker. As he found it, he then put his things inside and set his code.

Just looking at him. He really looks cool. You all know those coldhearted guys in some dramas and books? They will completely ignore people around them and would pretend to be mean but they are really soft hearted.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked as he closed the locker

"Huh?"

"You can leave" he said

"What's wrong with you? I am trying to be friends with you. You keep ignoring me all day-"

"Hi, you must be the new student? Consider this as a welcome gift from me" a student from Class 4-A said and handed it to Hyunjin "Nice meeting you. I hope we can have a coffee date next day"

Hyunjin handed it back to her "Get lost"

Oh my gosh.

The girl was shock and left hurriedly.

"You are popular already"

He just looked at me.

"Welcome to Cle College of Arts, Hyunjin!"