36

Haeun's POV

"All the ssg officers here, please stay, and the rest can go" Mr. Ty said

Everyone left except for the ssg officers, Seungmin, me, Jisung, Jeongin, Changbin, Chan, Felix, and me. It's always us who loves joining things that will make our grades higher and more achievements. 

"It's because of what happened earlier. May I know everything in details?" Mr. Ty 

"Ari threatened the person who is in charge of announcement room that if she won't let Areum enter, she will expel her by using her Dad's position. She went inside and won't talk until Areum arrive. She ruined Areum by telling everyone she ruined her life and made people who are important to her to turn their back on her. Then, she revealed that Hyunjin is deaf"
Jeongin answered

"Every students in Cle keep making fun of Hyunjin after the announcement" Jisung said

"How about Hyunjin? Is he okay?" Mr. Ty 

"Yes, he is ignoring everyone" Jisung

"There is nothing to worry about Hyunjin. As long as Areum is with him, nothing bad will happen"
Seungmin said 

"I guess I will have to discuss this matter with the principal. I will update you all of the decision we will talk about"
Mr. Ty said and left 

They all left, except me who stayed behind. Am I at fault for what happened? Ari tried to involve me in her plan to reveal that Hyunjin is deaf, but I refused. I should've told them this is going to happen. Why am I so careless?

I put everything in my bag and was about to go to the cafeteria when Ari arrived with a smirk on her face. I tried to walk and ignore her but she blocked my way and stared at me for a moment.

"What do you want?" 

"Aren't you happy?" Ari 

"Why should I be?" 

"Because great Ari finally ruined the guy who rejected us both-"
Ari 

"No one rejected me. I never asked Hyunjin to be my partner because I know in myself that he is not the one I want. I was just trying to win his trust to vote for me for the next ssg president. You know who I like and who I want to be partner. You look dumb and you act like one" 

Ari laughed "You still like Felix?" 

"You already know it, why do you have to ask?"

"Felix likes Areum for a long time. Everyone knows about it. Why are you acting dumb as well?" Ari smirked

"If he likes Areum, am I not allowed to like him? As far as I know, there is no rule that you can't like someone who can't like you back. If you did that for a guy, fuck off. We are not in the same level" 

"You should be proud of me! Sooner or later, Areum will make a trouble and I am sure her points will get deducted again. You will thank me"
she smiled 

"No, playing dirty was never part of my plan" 

Ari glared.

"Areum and I are in a fair competition. I always lose because I play fair. That's why I see Areum as my rival because she play fair as well, and winning is not her thing. She just wants to win because I wanted to win" 

"How dare you?! Are you on her side now?!"
Ari shouted 

"I was never in a different side. We were friends since then, and we are rivals in all competitions. Haven't you heard before? I got her back at times like this... When someone tried to play dirty on her" 

I left her and went to the cafeteria. I know she needed that, and talking nice to her would never work. I am sure Ari is not the same person we know, she is more rude now. She can't blame me for acting like a bitch. 

Chan waved his hands and signaled me to join. I nodded at him and pointed at the cashier because I have to order my food first before I join them. I always join them when I am going to eat, I don't have anyone to eat with- 

"Areum is so desperate. How can she date a guy like him?"
student 1 

"I know right! I thought she is cool but she is a whore!" student 2 said that made her friends laugh 

"What will happen if they kiss-" student 3 

I kicked their table.

"What the hell is wrong with you, bitch?!" student 2

"You are supposed be preventing a mess because you are part of ssg!" student 3 

"Are you stupid? I am not the peace maker. I am the fucking secretary who acts like a bitch to those who acts like one" 

"What did we do to you!?" student 1 

"We weren't even talking about you! We are talking about Areum! You guys are rival! Why are you getting affected?!"
student 3 

"Exactly, we are rivals. I am the only one who is allowed to talk shit about Areum. You all are not even near her level to talk shit about her. Watch your words" 

They are all annoyed. Those three students were about to attack me- 

Someone kicked the student 2 that made her fall, and someone pulled student 3's hair. 

"I hate it when someone is fighting while I am eating"
Areum said and glared at the three students and their friends

"I have to wash my hands again! Such a waste of time!"
Eunji complained and pouted 

Areum looked at me and smiled "I got your back as well"

SHE HEARD WHAT I TOLD TO ARI?!