28

Hyunjin's POV

Are they still not done talking about me? That's a bit too much. I know they are talking about me and I am not assuming. Who else would they talk about? Our teacher? This is so annoying. How can my Grandmother steal her time- I mean it's getting late and she have to go home or else his brother will fucking hurt me again.

I went to the living room, assuming the two finished talking but I was wrong. They were laughing while
looking at the photo album of me when I was still a baby.

"You have to go home. It's getting late"

She looked at me and nodded. Then the two said something to each other which I didn't understand since I am standing at my door while they are in the living room. Grandmother hurriedly ran to the kitchen and prepared something.

Areum went to me with a suspicious smile and suddenly showed me her phone-

"Why would you fucking take pictures of that?"

She laughed and turned off her phone.

How can she be so annoying? If only knew this will happen, I should've just refused to eat with her and bring her here. She fucking took photos of me when I was a baby, and the photo she showed me is a naked version of me when I was still a baby. Even though I was young in the photo, that's not fucking necessary for her to capture.

Grandmother handed her the dessert for her to bring home. She just said goodbye to Grandmother and we both left the house.

"Delete those"

She rolled her eyes.

We both stayed quiet while walking to the bus stop. Only the moon and streetlights gives us the light to where we are going. There is no one around, only us that caused for us to be quiet and feel awkward. I am happy to see my Grandmother having so much fun with her. I just don't understand why she have to take photos-

I felt that unfamiliar feeling when our hands touched each other accidentally. That fucking shocked me that made me look away.

Fuck.

All of a sudden? Why would that accident make us feel awkward? The hell is wrong with me? It's not like I intentionally held her hand.

As we arrived at the bus stop, there is no bus so we have to wait for it. We both sat and waited for the bus to come. Argh. It's really awkward.

What is she feeling? Did she felt that unfamiliar feeling as well? She got shocked? How was it? I mean did that made her feel awkward? Oh my fucking gosh. Think of any topic to say Hyunjin.

"I-"

The bus came. Great.

"Thank you so much for today. See you tomorrow" Areum smiled and got in the bus

Wait... I am supposed to bring her home. Why did she lowkey stopped me from bringing her home? It's late for her to go home alone.

My phone received a message from an unknown number...

From: Unknown number
Hi, Hyunjin!

To: Unknown number
?

From: Unknown number
It's me, Ari. I was wondering if I can ask you to be my partner for the night ball.

To: Unknown number
Ari who? I don't know you and I have the right to refuse. So, no.

From: Unknown number
Why? I am sure you don't have a partner yet. You rejected all the girls that asked you.

To: Unknown number
I just found mine and was about to ask her soon.

____________________________________

Areum's POV

The bus stopped and I got off. I walked to our house from the bus stop which is not that far. The only deal is, it is so dark to walk alone but it is safe. There are no cases of anything dangerous here.

As I arrived home-

"Where did you go?" Mom asked while standing beside Dad

I looked around the house-

"Seungmin is not here yet. No one will defend you. Why did you get home so late? Where did you go? Why did you not tell us?" Mom

I showed them the exam I took "I got my first ever high score on my exam. A friend helped me, so we ate outside and had so much fun because we deserve it"

Mom and Dad's expression changed when they saw the paper. They both smiled at me and hurriedly hugged me tight.

"Ah! You guys are hugging me tightly!"

"We are just so proud of you!" Dad said

"Who is this friend you are talking about? Can we meet that person? We wanted to thank him for making you drink a potion to study hard" Mom

"Potion? You guys are too much. I just studied hard" I pouted

"Go and take a rest. Make sure to message Seungmin to go home, okay?" Dad

I nodded and went to my room happily. Finally! They look so happy and proud to see the results of my exam. That made me so happy. I want to study even more harder to achieve more than this.

I lied down on my bed and took a deep breath...

Hyunjin and I accidentally touched each others' hand. Why am I so happy about it? Fuck it. What's wrong with me? That is something I should not be happy about. This is crazy.

Hwang Hyunjin, what did you do to me?