Chapter 8

Some text is taken directly from the anime

I'm probably not going to get an answer to this but, do you guys prefer more updates but shorter chapters (under 1000 words) or less updates but longer chapters (over 1000 words)? Please answer if you can, it would be appreciated :)

Hitoshi POV

To be entirely honest I was sitting down with my eyes closed. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't trying to fall asleep, I was just sitting there, thinking. To be more specific I was thinking about my choices so far. Before I "died" and was brought here, I wanted to prove everyone wrong, I wasn't a "villain" and I wasn't going to just become one. Well, I happen to realize that I'm not there anymore and that no one will know if I have a little fun every now and then. Besides I've only been hanging out with "villains" since I got here, I could finally live a little, I don't have to be a "hero" here. This society isn't divided by "heros" and "villains" ; there are just hunters, the hunters just do what they want and no one can be mad at them for it. If a hunter wants to kill, they kill, no one (except those with a personal grudge) would care or try to stop you. It's rather relieving, like a breath of fresh air.

The pro hero I was is gone, he might make an appearance again in the future but for now, I'm just me, the one that's been hidden away due to society's ideals and wants, the one that would have become a villain just for fun; the darker side of me that embraces the power I was born with.

Yeah ok, enough of that. I'm just going to do what I want. The end. There's nothing more to say.

"Hey kitten~"

I mentally groaned. I thought the guy didn't want people to know we were here together (he kind of already messed that up but still). I looked up and saw Hisoka standing above me. I sent him a wave of annoyance, I was having a moment why'd he have to ruin it. I overcame a whole mental barrier thing in the span of a few minutes and was still letting it sink in. I devoted my previous life to becoming a hero. My quirk was weaker and the victims were not able to talk or think. But now they can, see but with that power came the inability to shut it off and speak normally without trapping the weaker-minded instantly (I can change the intensity/strength of my magic voice, feel free to compare me to a disney princess [A/N I'm broken])

Hisoka accepted my reluctance to give him attention (the needy brat) and simply kept standing by the tree. When the green and blonde kids emerged from the forest, Hiso sent a small shock of bloodlust to the little green boy- that looks like he could be Midoriya and Kirishima's son based on the hair- to show him the tall wannabe businessman leaning on a tree.

A few minutes later Satotz was talking again, "The second phase will take place in the Visca Forest Reserve, so I shall now take my leave. I wish everyone the best of luck." Satotz then proceeded to leave.

After he was gone the large gates at the end of the path slid open, revealing two people. A lady with mint green hair sectioned off into five ponytails, and a large guy with black hair.

The lady started speaking, "Those who have passed the first phase please step inside. Welcome, I'm Menchi, your second phase examiner."

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner." The guy behind the lady- Menchi- said.

The applicants all started muttering amongst themselves after a low rumbling sound was heard. "Sounds to me like you're hungry." Menchi said, looking up at Buhara. "Not just hungry, I'm famished." Buhara explained.

That also explains the noise I suppose.

"Well there you have it," Menchi continued, "We'll be cooking!"