Chapter 19

Hitoshi POV

"Hitoshi-"

"No."

"Hitoshi-"

"No."

"You don't even know what I want."

"I can guess."

Hisoka sighed and reluctantly fell back onto his bed. "You're no fun." He complained, "you're not even wearing your collar anymore."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. That was true, Illumi took it off before we reached the mountain, it was only for the exam after all. "What do you want?" I finally asked.

"Let's register for a match together, it'll be fun~."

"I still haven't checked my schedule." I replied.

"You don't have one to check. Stop avoiding me."

You leave a guy alone for a week and all he wants to do is touch and fight you. It's understandable given our situation, nevertheless it's still troublesome. "Fine, pick a date, any date." I gave in, can't let him suffer too much.

"Today?"

"If that's what you want."

Hisoka grinned, "Maybe don't leave me so long next time little kitten, if it bothers you this much."

"It was only a week." I argued.

"This man is pathetic. Why do you like him again?" Nyx questioned.

I looked at Nyx. "We got ourselves in an irreversible situation that has us emotionally connected, I can't not care about him." I explained.

"Did you just talk to the cat?" A confused clown magician asked.

I turned back to Hisoka, "I might've."

"Well that's unfortunate. I could kill him for you."

I ignored Nyx in favor of watching Hisoka who was now sitting upright on his bed staring Nyx dead in the eyes.

"I feel your cat dislikes me." He finally said.

"Yes, tell him I hate him and never want to see him again. You're mine, I don't want to share you with this waste of space." Nyx ordered.

I sighed. "I'm not yours, and you're a cat I might add."

"So? I don't discriminate."

"What'd it say?" Hisoka inquired.

"He likes you." I replied, "and he wants headpats."

"Traitor! I don't want him to touch me!"

"Too bad you possessive cat straight from my nightmares." I got up and walked towards the door.

"You get back here this instant young man! Periwinkle! You hear me, I will never forgive you!" Nyx shouted.

"I don't think Hisoka even wants to touch you, I just need some air. I'll be back later." I threw over my shoulder.

I swiftly exited the room, checking my pockets to make sure I had my phone and some money.

I think it's high time I visit a weapons master. Guns are cool and all, but I still prefer my binding cloth. It's useful. I want to see about commissioning a replacement for the one I lost, maybe even get a new mask. Bloody cult fucking my life up.

I got out of the elevator on the first floor and walked out the front door. There should be a weapon's smith for hunters somewhere in this city. I mean I've got time, so I might as well just pick a direction and start walking.