VERY IMPORTANT!

Like I had said, I had participated in the Rose Love Awards (link will be attached at the last and its also on my message board.) I hope my dear readers will support me there by voting on the stories. There are 10 entries so far, I think, one of which is mine. So if y'all can go through the rules and vote there, also comment your scores. I cant tell which of them is mine so you will have to vote for all and I think thats fair because I have started only recently while others already have more followers than the number of reads on my each chapter :/ so if you knew, you'd only vote for the author whom you know. Anyways the judging is on till 16th but I hope y'all fill it in before, so atleast I can get happy by seeing the scores. And please, this is a request to all the silent readers, do this one thing for your dear author. Pretty please with a ice-cream on the top.

Thats that. Now for the exciting part, next chapter, which I think is very much awaited by y'all, do I write it in Veer's POV or 3rd person. I am not able to decide that! This is going to show the other side of the coin. So yeah, please guys, vote for the chapters and comment your scores!!!!

Also please, this might offend you, but there are a lot of fanfic kind of stories there, but please dont go gaga over them unless you really like the plot because some of us actually work hard to create a piece and seeing someone else get the credit which is only because they used the name of their favourie celebrities or idols hurts. And it hurts a damn lot.

Much love, 
Stay safe guys!

PS: The link of the book:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/297045859?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=stylish_marwari&wp_originator=LBzvai8k99EdTOidMz7VGOvXEZaVv4DfibY1xD74ajbBiD%2FcklT9J3fQgbIy%2B6g7OYsJFszUkEPhr3t0qXUADSK%2FtxHI%2FqI46j9sb3oOSAOQpH3jVln97gxkB0KyxsRS

Okay, you guys must have seen my MB so you must know that I got the third place in this awards and, and you'll get that chapter as a bonus, though that will be on or after Wednesday.

And I'm having a very serious Oh my God moment rn. Do din pehle tak it wasnt even in the list and today 219 out of 40k. Yaar tum log jo bhi kar rahe ho... Karte raho🤭🤭😌😌
Thank you so much, you guys. I never imagined I'd get so many reads and votes and comments from you lovely people.

Veer and Naina, though theirs is not the first story I've written, they are like my babies. Thats crazy and you guys wont believe I first wrote the epilogue of this book. This has been on my mind for the longest of time. I couldn't write because studies were priority then, they are now too but I think I've learnt to balance them out.
Anyhow, I love all you to the moon and back. This is almost like one of my milestone.

 This is almost like one of my milestone