21. where the fireworks explode

I am only a few followers short in my century, I'd really like if you follwed my account.☺️

To my new readers, thank you for giving me and my book a chance and my old readers, thank you for still supporting me after my hiatus. I'd really like if y'all were a bit more interactive, tho no problems.

If you really like this chapter, please vote because this is the most erotic stuff I've written till now. I might altogether skip the "deed" because I don't think I'm any good at writing erotica.

Mahaul thoda garam hai🔥🔥🔥 toh sambhal kar pravesh kare

⚠️: mature content

Closing the door, Veer pinned me against it; leaning back I gazed into his eyes. Not breaking the eye contact, my hand trailed his arm and came to rest at his shoulder.

"How long have you craved for me?", I questioned, biting my lower lip at the wild look in his eyes. It did something to my insides. It felt like molten lava had settled at the base of my abdomen.

"Far too long", he whispered, moving the stray strands away from my face and caressing my cheek.

"Then why are we waiting?" I panted, my chest heaving from having him this close to me. The close proximity, his scent- Woodsy and all of him was doing something to my nether regions. My words stilled all our movements. The only thing that could be heard was the slight chatter from the ongoing party. And then, his lips settled on mine; firmly, intently and impatiently. Distantly I heard the fireworks explode as they did in my stomach. The cage of butterflies I had managed to keep locked, had opened. As if his mouth was slowly coaxing them out of the cage.

My hand moved from his shoulder to curl around his nape. He held me tight and secure in his embrace. He made me feel utterly desired with the way he moved his lips. As if I was air and he was drowning, as if I was the drop of water in the middle of the fucking Sahara, as if I was the first meal he was having after an endless fast.

He coaxed my lips open with his tongue, invading me passionately. His large, possessive hands slid down my almost bare back, kneading, and gripped the curve of my bare waist, the other hand grabbing a handful of my derriere and firmly squeezing it.

My insides had completely melted into an absolute mush at his demanding touch. When I pushed him for a much needed breath of air, he let his lips separate for a moment.

"I am not done with you, yet", his sexy dulcet voice drawled and his hand wrapped around my throat, terrifying me with the power he yeilded over me in this moment, able to wrap those fingers tight and suffocate me, yet all it did was excite me, entice me and seduce me to succumb to his evil, dirty ways.

Again, his mouth was on mine, desperate this time. His lips moving against mine, his tongue fighting for dominance with mine, leaving blazing fire on every part of my body and all I could do was allow him. My body had completely surrendered letting him mould me as he saw fit. My fingers threaded in his dark, black locks tugging at them and earning a groan so sexy, it made my core pulse. The duel continued for long minutes with barely enough air to breathe, yet I never wanted to stop kissing him.

"Woah! Dizzy", I whimpered when he finally let me breathe. His hold tightened around my waist and the other hand followed the cue.

"Hi husband", I grinned. Fuck, why did it feel like it was my first kiss with my crush. I was behaving like a love-sick teenager with just a kiss. What is going to happen when we do more than kissing?

"Hi yourself, wifey", he nudged his nose with mine and rest his forehead on me.

"Happy new year", I pecked his lips.