26. where he colors her red

⚠️ mature content⚠️

"which one?", Naina had two suits in her hand, a beige and another navy. She had the meeting with Shekhawats and was hoping that she doesn't mess this up. Though Bhavya had talked to her and informed that she was going to invest regardless of the presentation, she didn't want it going bad.

"Stop it, sweetheart. We have already decided everything last night, isn't it? Don't be so nervous. Come here." She was up and about at 4 in the morning worrying about this meeting and he didn't want her to be so anxious the whole day.

"I don't have time, Vee. Quick, select one", Naina pouted and turned around, looking into closet for something.

Veer moved from the bed wordlessly and pinned her to the door of the closet, his front to her back "you know I don't like repeating myself, butterfly. Why do you have to always ignore me?", His hands snaked around her waist, pushing away the hair from her shoulder to lay dewy kisses on her swan like neck.

"Come back to bed", his lips still continued their trail, sometimes coming up to bite her ear lobe.

"I can't", she whimpered when his teeth sunk into the soft flesh where her neck met her shoulder, "too anxious."

"Let me make it better", turning her around, he lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs along his lean waist. Taking slow steps he reached the bed, sitting with her in his lap now.

"Breathe, butterfly", he commanded, his hand resting on her chest exposed from the skimpy night dress she still had on, fingers sliding on her glowing skin.

"Your breathing is so shallow, your heart a jagged pulse", his hands moved over the back of her neck and shoulders, massaging the knots, "your muscles are so tense and I can't imagine the chaos in your mind. This is your dream, and it is finally coming true which means you need to have a stable, clear mind. I will help you..."

"How?", Naina's eyes fluttered close at the sensation of his hand slithering in front, tracing her ribs and finally stopping at laced border of her shorts.

"Let me taste you, here butterfly."

The here he was referring to was cleverly pointed as his fingers slid over her lace covered mound. Naina gasped and pulled herself up from her seat, which was his lap.

"Don't...", she whispered, too lost in her lusty thoughts to form a coherent sentence.

"Let me take your mind off your thoughts", he leaned back on the bed, his voice a sultry drawl.

"We can't", she shook her head, looking at his enticing posture and the bulge in his boxers. He stood up and dragged her back to the bed.

"You want this, and I want this and I am not letting you go before you allow me a taste", he murmured.

How was she supposed to argue? No, why wasn't she arguing? Because like he had said, she too wanted this.

"Can I?" He asked softly, brushing back the baby hairs from her face and kissing her on the lips. When Veer's lips met hers, all fight was gone. Naina devoured him just as he devoured her.

Before he could remove her top, she did it herself, baring her breasts to him.

"Beautiful", he mumbled in a daze, as if watching them for the first time and she blushed all the same.

Naina wasn't prepared for the sensation he wrung from her when his mouth closed on her right nipple. She grabbed handfuls of his silky black hair and moaned in ecstacy. Eyes closed and head thrown back, she sang for him, lost in a world of pleasure and when he bit the other nipple, she felt her clit twitch so hard she thought she'd come again from breast stimulation alone.