Happy Holi

First of all, Happy Holi you guys. I hope holi fills colour in your lives and bring all your hopes and dreams to life. I hope you pick up your favourite piece of art/work which you left in middle thinking it wouldn't turn out good or others might not like it. I hope you do everything your big heart had desired in its childhood, one hobby at a time.

Am I okay?
Physically, yes. Mentally, not so sure.

Now, where have I been?
Busy, you must have got that much.
I had to attend 2 weddings in February and then college shopping because my college finally started!! And guess what, even though its been a few days, I'm already so tired of college life. I'm very awkward in new settings so it took me quite a huge amount of energy to interact with my classmates and I still barely have a few acquaintances, not 'friends'. And adjusting to a new place away from home, without family, with a completely different taste and language is so hard. So that's that.

When will I update?
Most probably by next week I'll have smoothened my drafts, got lots of them but they aren't really in order and have huge missing chunks. Half of readers would have probably given up on this story, and frankly, I think I'm also not as interested as I used to be when I started, idk why.

Don't worry, I will not give up, but sometimes I might need to take a step back from here, and take time.