22. where he confesses

Diwali ke ram ram sabko. Hope you enjoyed the festivities. 

Ik I am late but well diwali ki safai really is hard. Ab tak I dont have 100 followers, so please follow. Also is it too soon if Veer and Naina have sex? I am not sure if I should include that in the next chapter or after their honeymoon, a bit help would be appreciated.

"Ram ram, yuvrani sa", the maids in the kitchen greeted Naina.

"Aree, don't call me yuvrani sa, just Naina. How many times should I tell you?", Naina questioned, a pout on her lips.

"No, yuvrani sa. That will be disrespectful", they just nodded in a no.

"Oof! What's cookin?", She asked twisting her lips in fake anger.

"We are just restocking the pantry. Are you hungry? We can fix something quickly."

"Nope, not hungry. Let me help" saying so she crossed the bar and looked at all the containers and grocery that were being taken out of the packets.

"Who brings these and from where?", Naina frowned at the amount of plastics.

"JioMart, the delivery boy came yesterday", one of them answered.

"From next month, please don't order from such establishments. We are well off and don't need the huge discounts they offer, right? We can instead buy it from local stores who actually need the income. Also the next time, for pulses, rice, sugar we take our containers from home, so we don't gather so many useless plastics, alright. Next time onwards, please make sure that we use the least amount of plastics at our home, like we have cloth bags for vegetables and fruits, similarly we can reduce the plastic consumption if we take our own dabbas to the store", Naina explained calmly while helping them restock the grocery, while everyone listened attentively and nodded.

Humming under her breath, she continued the work while the maids looked at her in a new light. She was not the haughty princess they had heard of, who had ruined Yuvraj sa's relationship with her girlfriend, this was entirely a new, different person. They had seen her helping Rani sa while making breakfast, seen her questioning about their well-being, sometimes even helping the gardener. Maybe all rumours were not true.

"Naina? What are you doing?", Sonali asked her DIL when she saw her sitting on the floor cross-legged.

"Just helping them", Naina smiled at her MIL showing her pearly whites. She was in an awfully good mood. Maybe it had something to do with the nightly activities with her husband.

After finishing the restocking, the MIL and DIL pair continued to make breakfast.

The maids took the dishes to the table while Naina went to her room to see what Veer was up to. Veer was wiping his hairs with the towel, his first two buttons of the shirt unbuttoned.

"Naina, tie please. I am getting late", he said styling his hair.

Humming she gracefully moved to the closet searching for a matching tie.

"Do you want to go to shopping? For our honeymoon?", He questioned while she buttoned his shirt.

Circling the tie around his neck, she blushed remembering what happened the last time they were in this situation.

"Yes or no, baby" he questioned, his fingers under chin, tilting her head to face him.

"No", she shook her head smiling softly at him.

"Sure?", He kissed her.

"Uh-huh", she confirmed when he let her lips go.

Kissing her forehead, they went together to the table.