famousbirthdays.com

Cordelia DiazTV ACTRESS

Cordelia Diaz
TV ACTRESS

#32
most popular       ☆Boost

Birthday
September 12, 2002 (18)

Birthplace
Los Ángeles, California

About
Mostly known for her leading role on the Netflix series "Rebelde" (2022), she also plays the protagonist on "Julie and the Phantoms" (2020). Some other projects she has been, are: "The House of Flowers" (2020), "The War Next-door" (2021), and "No manches Frida 2".

Before fame
She attended an acting school on Ciudad de Mexico.

Trivia
When not acting, she uploads covers to her YouTube channel and is an active user of the app TikTok.

Family life
She was born in Los Angeles, California, but she moved at age 13 to Mexico. She is daughter to Omar Diaz and Lucy Diaz. She has a brother named Omar Emiliano and a sister named Sofia.

Associated with
She has appeared on several videos with best friend Vinnie Hacker.

•••

Vinnie HackerINTERNET STAR

Vinnie Hacker
INTERNET STAR

#25
most popular ☆Boost

Birthday
July 14, 2002 (18)

Birthplace
Seattle, WA

About
Content creator notable for posting short lip-sync videos on his vhackerr TikTok account for his more than 12 million fans. He also posts modeling photos and moody selfies on Instagram. He has a number of tattoos on his arms and chest and he often displays them for viewers in his TikTok posts.

Before fame
He played baseball for Seattle Select and O'Dea High School.

Trivia
He grew up catholic and became passionate about his religion. He also attended the #1 sports school in Washington and one of the top 170 sports schools in the nation.

Family life
His full name is Vincent Hacker. His mom, Maria Hacker, works as a 911 dispatcher, and his father is an electrician. His brother, fellow social media star Reggie Hacker, played baseball and basketball and excelled in academics.

Associated with
He's Cordelia Diaz' best friend and has appeared playing the guitar on her Youtube videos.