008.

When Thomas enters the kitchen, he discovers Vinnie and Cordelia in the kitchen silently eating cereal.

"Good morning guys. Hi, Lia." He takes out some eggs from the fridge. "I'm making scrambled eggs, do you want some?"

Cordelia declines politely, but theres a little disgust on her face. It seems like she's trying not to gag.

"Vin?"

The blond doesn't answer.

"Are you still mad?" The older guy sighs. "I'm sorry about Mia, but she was kind of right."

"I apologized. Nicely." Vinnie says. "And she kept talking about it."

"She was upset."

"About what? The non-existent narrative of me cheating on Nailea?" He scoffs. "She was being absurd and you know it. Calling your girlfriend out, every now and then won't hurt, you know?"

That seems to hit a sore spot on Thomas, because he cringes and sighs loudly.

"You were acting like a kid."

"I am a kid." Vinnie gets up and takes both bowls (his and Cordelia's) to wash them. "And I was serious when I said I wasn't going to apologize." Vinnie finishes up and turns around. "Thomas, I'm very thankful for what you've done for me, I really am, but if this goes on, I'm moving the fuck out."

"Vin, you-"

"No. Listen to me. No one here cares about me. Not really, unless its that time of the week to promote your stupid energy drink." Cordelia can see he's slowly getting mad. When Mia enters the kitchen, it seems like it only makes things worse. "I don't like living here, Thomas. And I film those videos because I owe it to you. But someday, I'll get sick of this shit and I'll move out."

He takes a step closer.

"Did you cheat on Nai?" Mia talks, Vinnie stares at her and gets even more pissed at the way Mia side-eyes Cordelia.

"No. They weren't together when it happened." Mia fully faces Cordelia when she talks. "You don't like me, I get it, but you don't have to be a bitch to Vinnie."

"Who do you think you are?" Mia says annoyed

"Dude, you called me a skank." The brunette rolls her eyes. "I don't mind, but Vinnie does, so the only one you hurt, is him."

"I called in the doctor's office and they said we can come in at 4." The blond says.

"That's great, thank you for calling." Cordelia smiles sweetly at him and his cheeks turn pink.

"Why are you going to the doctor?" Alex asks entering the kitchen with Kouvr behind him.

"Just to check on the baby." It's the first time calls it that instead of just 'it'. "And to know what vitamins I should take, what foods I can and can't eat... stuff like that."

"When are you making this public?" Alex asks anxiously

"You are not exploiting our kid, Warren." Vinnie crosses his arms over his chest. "And we haven't talked about it. We need to tell other people first." He sighs. "I want to ask you not to say anything until we do. Please, don't talk to anyone about this." He says that looking straight to Mia.

"So, how did it happened?" Alex says after a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"Nope. We are not doing this. Cordelia, let's go."

[...]

"Why did we leave? I thought our appointment was at 4." Cordelia asks

"I need to pick up my parents from the airport and I didn't wanted to leave you with them, taking you to your apartment would've taken too long." He grips the steering wheel.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." He looks at her for a second. "What?"

"Is this why you wanted to buy me clothes at 12 fucking a.m?" She asks remembering how they stopped at Target and he bought her stuff to shower and dress herself with. "If you had told me I-"

"You would have gone back to your apartment, I know. But I didn't wanted you... or me, to be alone. Yesterday was fucking crazy."

Cordelia doesn't say anything else and instead turn the volume up.

The intro of a song she recognizes starts and her eyes open widely. Her version of "Me Rehuso" from her newest Netflix show is playing.

"Shut up, do you actually listen to this?" The brunette questions with excitement.

"Don't ask dumb questions, of course I do."

Cordelia started singing, not even caring if she sounded good (she always did). Vinnie gave her his phone so she could play anything she wanted.

"We should tell my parents in a public space. Like a restaurant." Vinnie says when he stops behind a car on the pick-up line

"Won't that be worse?"

"No. They can't yell there." He answers biting his thumb nail. "We'll go to the doctor today, buy the shit you need and I'll pick you up tomorrow for that."

"Sounds good." Cordelia plays with her hands nervously before asking: "When are you telling Nai?"

"Tonight." Vinnie sighs.

"Fuck."

The blond spots his parents.

"Now smile and stop looking like you want to throw up." Vinnie gets out of the car at the same time as Cordelia and they help his parents with their suitcases.