PROLOGUE

Vinnie's world spun as he tried to steady himself with the counter in front of him full of bottles.

"Dude, are you okay?" He felt someone pat his back, but the face was unrecognizable, so the blond nodded and smiled.

"Have you seen, Cordelia?" He asked, slurring out his words.

"She's upstairs." The guy frowned and stepped closer. "Vin, I heard about the Nailea thing, I'm really sorry dude."

"Thanks." He says bitterly, he just wanted to forget the past hour of screaming back and forth with his gi— ex, had happened.

So Vinnie goes up the stairs from Chase's house and walks towards the end of the hallway.

"Cordelia!" He screams along the way, hoping she would hear him over the loud music. Knocks on doors and attempts to open locked rooms until he finally finds an unlocked one and barges in. "Why are you avoiding me?" He enters and locks the door behind him out of habit.

She turns around, her body only covered by pink underwear.

"Your girlfriend dumped her gross drink on my dress!" She pointed towards the bathroom, where a black thing was hanging from the sink.

He wants to say something to soothe his best friend's wrath. But her body is distracting him, plus, he's drunk and horny (and he's a guy that often thinks with his dick).

"She's not my girlfriend anymore." He says clearing his throat, desperately trying to look at her face, but its dark and her hair is covering most of her face. So his focus goes once again to her legs.

They looked long and smooth and...

"Vinnie! Stop staring!" She puts her hands on her waist in a mom-pose, as if she were scolding him.

"Sorry, I just... You're really fucking hot."

Some best friends say that to each other, right?

"What do you mean she's not your girlfriend anymore?" Cordelia ignores his comment. The brunette sits on the bed and turns the night lamp on.

But its so dim and warm it barely lights up anything. Although, it does help with the previous darkness— but it doesn't help Vinnie's case, as he can see now the swell of her breasts and the lines on her abdomen.

"She was being unreasonable." He said. "We were hooking up in the bathroom and then she made some stupid fucking comment about you and I and..." He sits on the bed and lays on it with his feet still on the ground. "She stormed out and left me there." With a fucking boner.

"What did she say?" She asked, slipping into her mexican accent a little bit. She was drunk.

"She said we didn't act like friends. That I don't treat you as a friend." He huffed. "She was more mad at me, if anything." He sat straight again and turned his body to face Cordelia, but was taken aback by her closeness. She had unconsciously moved closer to him.

Her knee was digging into his thigh, her other leg was dangling over the ground.

"What? What did she mean? How do you act then?" She put a hand on his shoulder, concerned.

"Like I want to fuck you." There's no other way of saying it.

And he would blame it on the painful boner in his jeans, almost half a tequila bottle and a hit after. Her eyes opened wide and she blinked rapidly, her mouth formed a little 'O' and she looked so cute, Vinnie felt like kissing her.

"You-what?"  Her hand dropped from his shoulder and fell high on his thigh.

"It's ridiculous, isn't it?" He laughs a little. "I mean, the most we do is hug each other."

"Yeah." She says quietly, looking down and pulling her hand to herself.

"Maybe we should kiss." He said half-joking.

Cordelia's head immediately shots up, there's a blush on her cheeks (or maybe it has always been there, her face turns red every time she drinks).

"Why?" She asks confused.

"To prove we don't have feelings for each other." Vinnie says as if it were obvious. And, in his alcohol-induced mind, it makes a lot of sense.

"Friends don't kiss each other." She says.

"Yeah, but we're not friends." He comes closer, her leg is almost completely on top of his. Vinnie smirks when he says: "We're best friends."

Cordelia's face turns into a mischievous look, she then licks her lips and doesn't give Vinnie time to even process what's happening when she grabs him by the nape of the neck and pulls him towards her. His arms go to each side of her waist to bring her closer.

Soon, she's straddling on of his thighs and her tongue is inside of his mouth, exploring the cavity and letting out a moan when his hands cup her ass.

"Does this prove anything?" He asked mid kiss.

"Yeah. That I want you to fuck me."

Okay, yes. Maybe Cordelia isn't on her right mind, but the stress of her new show coming has made her crazy. She just needs something to let off some steam and Vinnie needs to get rid of his boner.

Thats a win-win on her book.

Plus, best friends can have sex, it doesn't mean the like each other in that way.

She forgets about Nailea, her endangered friendship with Vinnie and all the press she needs to do for Rebelde when Vinnie's chains are dangling in her face.