005.

The blonde waits for her to be changed and laid down on the table to turn around and stand beside her.

"Are you ready?" The nurse pokes her head in and smiles reassuringly when Cordelia doesn't answer. "You have nothing to be afraid of, we just need to determine how far along you are to know which road to take."

"And those roads are...?" Vinnie asks.

The woman lifts Cordelia's gown and the blond sees her stomach. He would've thought it's a little bloating if it weren't for the fact that he knows she's pregnant and threw up before coming in the clinic.

"A little pill or extraction." The brunette's eyes opened at that. "Neither of those are painful."

Dum. Dum. Dum. Dum.

Vinnie and Cordelia looked at the screen at the same time.

Dum. Dum. Dum. Dum.

"So, according to the information you gave us about your period and this ultrasound. You are six weeks pregnant." The nurse states. "It looks like we can go down the pill road, is that how you guys want to proceed?"

"Can you repeat that?" Cordelia asks, her voice cuts off a little.

"Sure, the pregnancy is not far along enough to-"

"I mean the ultrasound."

The nurse's face doesn't show any sign of surprise or confusion, but as she does what Cordelia asked, her smile turns sweet once again.

"Do you want some time to think about it?" The nurse asks.

"Yes, please."

The woman leaves them and Cordelia sits up and reaches for the ultrasound screen, she turns it around and the image of a little baby faces them.

"Lia?" He calls from behind her.

The blond refuses to look at the monitor. He can't take looking at the ultrasound of a baby he's never going to meet. But when she doesn't reply and he looks up, his heart almost breaks right there.

Cordelia's hand is on the screen, touching where a semi rounded shape is lighter than the rest of the scan.

"Vinnie, what if I can't go on with the abortion?"

He thinks of Nai, his parents, his friends, the auditions on door, his cars, his stream. Having a baby will disrupt that easy-simple life he's got, where his biggest concern is filming a 15 second video with an energy drink.

"You want to have it?" The blond goes around the examining table to face her.

"I..." She looks guilty, nervous, scared. "I lied when I said I didn't want this. I do. I just..." Cordelia starts crying. "Oh God, what am I going to tell my parents? What would you tell Nai?" The girl looks horrified.

"I will support you, whatever you decide." Vinnie takes her hands between his. "If you want to have the abortion, I'll be here for you. If you want to keep the baby, I'm here for both of you. Okay?" He feels like crying, but that will only make things worse for her, so Vinnie keeps it in and instead wipes her tears off with his thumb.

"I thought it would be as easy as taking a pill and getting the job done." She confessed. "But my heart is racing and it doesn't stop telling me to not do it."

"What does your head say?"

"There's just white noise up there."

Vinnie snorted making Cordelia laugh.

"We really messed up, huh? We fuck once and you knock me up."

"You said you were on the pill." He sits beside her and shrugs. "I was horny and dumb to listen."

"You're still dumb."

They stay silent for a minute or so, until he exhales deeply.

"So? What are we going to do?"

Cordelia appreciates that he says 'we' instead of 'you'.

"I want to go."

[...]

When Vinnie entered the Hype House with Cordelia behind, everyone found it weird (since she wasn't really welcomed by Mia). Alex's eyebrow shot up, it was 11 pm. and the blond guy used to be A. Locked in his room or B. With his girlfriend.

"Don't film her here, please. I don't need weird rumors spreading around." He says to Alex. "Please."

Alex nods and watches as they head to Vinnie's room.

"I just know they're going to think you're cheating on Nai with me." Cordelia says once they're inside.

"Fuck!"

"What?"

"She was mad at me earlier and I never replied. Fuck, she's going to kill me."

Cordelia watches him type something, there's not really an expression on his face, Vinnie almost seems bored. Her heart jumps when she realizes he probably doesn't even care about the fight with Nailea.

Truth is, he's never been actually 100% in the relationship with the girl. Every time Cordelia's mind wanders back to the party, she can't remember him being upset about the break up.

"Hello? Hi- no. No, you can't." He says to the phone with a panicked look. "Because I'm not home."

Vinnie leaves the room, but Cordelia can still hear him talking loudly. He seems annoyed.

The brunette falls asleep in his bed, and that's how the blond finds her when he comes back. Dried tears on her cheeks, messy hair all over his pillow and his covers up to her neck.

Vinnie can't help but wonder what would have happened if things weren't the way they turned out. If they hadn't tainted their friendship that night.