22.

"I just came to tell you, that if I ever cheat on you, it'll be your fault." He says as soon as she opens the door. Cordelia doesn't even bother to welcome him in. "I know you're fucking him."

"What are you talking about?" She asks confused. "Fucking who?"

"Him. Vinnie." He steps towards her but she blocks the entrance. "Move."

"You can't come in."

"Why the fuck not?" He asks, tightening his jaw. "Move, idiot, I look ridiculous just standing here." He grabs her by the arm, a little too strong.

"Let go."

He, of course, doesn't listen and instead walks in and shoves her to the side.

"You're drunk." Cordelia finally notices the alcohol in his breath. He reeks. The brunette steps back, she never liked how aggressive he turned when Roberto drank. "Please leave." She puts a hand on her belly.

"I know you're still in love with him."

"Vete."

"I was dumb enough to think you would get over him." He's getting closer to her. Roberto walks until he's got her cornered at the bottom of the stairs. "You're a fucking liar." He traces her face with his finger. "And a slut." His hand rests on top of her stomach.

"Please go." She said as calmed as she could.

Then, her face was turned to the side with a slap, then Roberto grabs her forcefully by her stung cheek and makes her look at him.

"No one will want you." He whispers. Malice on his voice. "Not like this." He softly presses her belly.

"Fuck you. I'm done." She pushes him off of her. "I wasn't fucking him, but now I might."

"You're a-"

"A slut? A whore? A bitch? Do better, I've heard it all, it's getting boring." She rolls her eyes and walks to the door, opens it and crosses her arms. "Get the fuck out."

It takes him a while to process her words and do what she says. He leaves quietly, and when Cordelia closes the door, she can hear him falling in the bushes.

The brunette leans on the door and slides slowly to the ground with one hand on top of her cheek.

Later, she's not thinking straight when she grabs her phone and texts Vinnie.

"vinnie"

lia: distract me

vinnie: do you want me
to call you?

lia: no, dw

you guy's still
in the club?

vinnie: yea

lia: are u having fun?

vinnie: yes

a girl sent me a bottle
of "maestro dobel"

its hella good

lia: omg what

vinnie: im kind of drunk