004.

When Cordelia opened her apartment door looking like she was about to cry. Her bottom lip was being chewed on, her curls were up in a really messy bun and her body language screamed anxiety.

"What happened?" He asked concerned. "You look like shit."

"I feel like shit."

"Are you sick? Do you need me to drive you to the hospital?" She went into her room and got out with a bag on her hand. "I walked to CVS, because I got tired of waiting for you to take me there."

"Dude! I drove an hour to get here!" He said, feeling annoyed. "I'm leaving."

"No!" She grabbed his arm. "I can't do this alone, I'm scared." She took a deep breath and handed the bag to him.

"Cordelia, I'm tired and..." His stomach dropped at the sight of the contents inside the bag.

Pregnancy tests.

"I took one, like 2 weeks ago because my period was late." She grabbed the bag back. "But it's still gone and I'm scared to do this alone."

"Fuck, Lia. Are you pregnant?" Now we has the one with an anxious body language.

"I don't know." She whispered and then looked at the bathroom. "I left them on the counter, I couldn't look."

You look, was what she meant.

He gulped down and headed towards that one closed door that seemed to have the most horrible nightmare behind. He turned the doorknob and opened it completely, when he walked in and picked up a blue stick, then a pink one, then another blue one, he threw his head back and cursed under his breath.

Cordelia's heart skipped a beat when Vinnie handed her the positive pregnancy test, along with the other 5 that had the same result.

"We're fucked."

"I'm... I can't have it." Tears formed in her eyes as she stared with panic on her eyes at the blue stick on her hand. "I... We... This isn't happening."

The brunette threw the test across the room and covered her face with her hands. She felt Vinnie's arm around her.

"I'll do whatever you want me to." He sounds calm, but Cordelia knows he's having a panic attack deep inside him.

"I want to get rid of it now."

"But-"

"No. No but's. I. Can't. Fucking. Have. This." She said, trembling voice and teary eyes.

"Cordelia, you need to breath and-" The brunette moves so suddenly and harshly it cuts Vinnie off.

"Don't tell me to breath. I'm pregnant! With your..." She gulped down her words. "I can't have a..."

"A baby."

Cordelia flinches.

"I don't want to have it." Her voice wobbles a little, so the boy knows she's not completely telling the truth.

Vinnie nods. He takes a few seconds to digest everything.

"Okay."

"Please."

That's how they end up in a medical center specialized in abortions at 8:30 pm. on a Tuesday. The receptionist is looking at them with a polite smile as she writes down Cordelia's information.

"Okay, sweetie. Since you haven't actually been medically tested, we need to make sure you can have any procedure done. Okay?" The nurse says. "After making sure you're okay, we'll have someone explain to you all your options."

"I don't want to know my options. I just want to have the abortion and get out." Cordelia is just staring blankly at the woman dressed in all pink, so Vinnie steps in.

"It's fine." He grabs his best friend by the shoulders. "Can I come in?" The nurse agrees with another smile and points them to a door.

"There's a gown on the bed, sweetie. I need you to put it on and wait for me. I'm going to heat up the gel a little but just so it doesn't freeze your belly."

Cordelia isn't usually rude. But her lack of acknowledgment towards the woman is starting to concern Vinnie. He guides her through the hallway and walks her into the room.

"I'll get out so you can change." He turns around to leave but her hand on his arm stops him.

"Don't leave me."

"Okay."