014.

A week after their little scare, Cordelia had received an e-mail saying she needed to go back to Mexico and film all of her scenes ahead, before the baby bump was too noticeable. Vinnie was scared she might overwork herself, but the brunette had signed a contract and there was nothing she could do. So, the night before she left, Vinnie had texted her to come over to his place so they could hang out a bit.

That's how she finds herself walking into the Hype House at 8 pm.

"Hi." She greets everyone with a nervous smile as soon as she enters the kitchen.

"Let me see, let me see." Vinnie says before even greeting her. "Holy shit." Vinnie walks over to her with a big smile when she lifts her loose shirt and reveals her belly. "Hi." He says to Cordelia and then looks down as he lays one hand on her stomach. "Hi baby!"

"I told you it was bigger than the last time!"

"Yeah it actually looks like you're pregnant and not just bloated." He jokes.

"Fuck off, it did not looked like that!" She moves away from him.

"Cordelia!" A guy shouted from the hall. "My love!" Baron ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Ryland and I were just talking about you." He says happily.

"About...?" She asks. Baron smiles and leans on her.

"About how hot you look pregnant." He whispered.

Cordelia pushed him off with a deep blush on her face.

"Don't be stupid."

The Hype House members looked at the interaction with knowing looks, everyone knew Baron and Cordelia used to hookup. Vinnie on the other hand, felt his insides twist and a heaviness on his chest. The blond boy rolled his eyes and pulled Cordelia towards him.

"You're squishing my girl." He simply says.

"You sound very sure, Vincent."

"It's a girl."

"We should make a bet." Alex says with a smile. "And record it."

"Okay, but Vinnie will cry if he looses." Cordelia shrugs.

"I have a question." Michael says with a devilish smile. "Is it true, that when you're pregnant you're hornier than usual?"

"Michael!" Thomas shoots him a warning look. "Shut up, dude!"

Cordelia simply opens her eyes wide and blinks, taken aback by the question.

"Okay, let's go back to the baby before Vinnie kills you." Alex intervenes.

Everyone talks about the baby and name ideas for a little while before Vinnie excuses them and makes their way to his room.

"What did he said to you?" Vinnie asks leaning on the door.

"It smells like weed." Lia points out. "Were you smoking?" He nods. "I'm going to miss it, my bong is just there collecting dust on my nightstand."

"So, what did he said to you?" He crosses his arms in front of his chest and tries to sound normal.

"Who?" She takes off her shirt and stays on her black bralette. "Why is it so hot in here?"

"Baron."

"Oh." Vinnie hates the way her cheeks turn pink. "Nothing important." Cordelia lies on the bed. "He was being dumb."

"Tell me... please?" Cordelia props herself up on her elbows, that's when Vinnie realizes what she's wearing. "Lia?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because."

"You were always so weird with Baron." She says in a jokingly tone. "Afraid someone might take your place?"