13 | strawberry milk

The sound of the endless notifications coming through Euijin's phone made her groan.

"Girl why is your phone so noisy?" said Hyera, her voice coaxed with sleep. It was at around 2 in the morning when Hyera moved to sleep with Euijin in her bedroom.

Another groan left Euijin's sleepy body as she blindly moved her hand around to get her vibrating phone.

"Where is it?"

Soon, Hyera joined in trying to find Euijin's phone which happened to be closer to her than to it's owner. Hyera was too awake now to fall back to sleep, meanwhile it was the opposite for Euijin.

"It's not even your alarm," muttered Hyera, blinking her eyes a few times to clear her blurry vision. "10 texts from jeyeslee." She read out confused, "what?".

"Jeyeslee?" Euijin repeated, asking for her phone from her best friend.

"Yeah. Whoever that is, I'm blaming them for waking me up from a good ass sleep." Whined Hyera, yawning one more time before she sat up, looking over to Euijin who were reading the texts she received from her friend. She doubted Euijin was even processing anything she was reading given the state she was in.

 She doubted Euijin was even processing anything she was reading given the state she was in

✭ - - - - - - - - ✭ - - - - - - - - ✭
jeyeslee (online)
8.17 am

JJJJJJJJ

Are you awakeee???

You have workkk

You need to wake upppp

Why did you even drink last night when you need to go to work todayy sigh 😪

And you have a meeting at thatttt

I don't know how to wake you up honestly

Euijinnnn

Eugeneeeee

Wakey wakeyyy

eugeneahn
Jen?

eugeneahn
hey

OH HEYY YOU'RE AWAKE

Did my spamming worked 👀

eugeneahn
hold on gimme a few mins haha

eugeneahn
uh okay hi

Hey

Are you fully awake now?

eugeneahn
yeah? i think haha

eugeneahn
why did you spam me at 8 in the morning..?

Don't you have work today?

You're usually up early for work

But you weren't online today so I thought maybe you overslept