28 | stage one

"Miss Universe is here!" Yelled Jeno the moment the door of their practice room opened to reveal Euijin

Euijin entered the room in her work attire, immediately waving and greeting 'hello's to the members.

"I'm really enjoying this. I don't have to drive anymore to meet all of you." Euijin cheered as she made her way to the centre of the room, walking closer to the Dream members.

She then made her way to make herself comfortable against one of the walls of the practice room after greeting each one of them.

"We'll go through a few more rounds of the choreography before we leave. Are you okay with waiting?" Asked Mark, settling next to Euijin.

She nodded her head before replying, "Of course."

"Okay," the male returned, standing back up but before he made his way back to practice the dance, he whispered, "Wait here and look pretty while we practice."

Euijin simply curved a sweet smile as she watches his figure walk back to his team.

It has been more than two weeks since Euijin started working at the headquarters, and there were only about two weeks left until their Glitch Mode comeback.

Almost every single day, Euijin would drop by their practice room and have lunch together with the Dream members. Over all the shared lunchtime and after work hangouts, she has seen all the new choreographies they were practicing.

As fire alarm started playing in the background, Euijin immersed herself to her chat with Hyera.

✭ - - - - - - - - ✭ - - - - - - - - ✭
heyhyera (online)
6.01pm

should i get some starbucks for tonight

your starbies

eugeneahn
dude what

eugeneahn
we're meeting at your CAFE

eugeneahn
and you're ordering starbies??

youre texting like mark

im scared

did you rlly just used 'dude' to me?

the world is changing

eugeneahn
speaking of that...

are you finally realizing you like him

eugeneahn
excuse me what

eugeneahn
hye

eugeneahn
no

eugeneahn
that's not right